NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

ACE Detail Day at Yoder's place! Saturday, March 10th

Ted Y

If GPS is consistently taking folks to teh wrong address, it may help to include nearest cross-street. If not on duty that weekend, I may be able to swing on in! 400 miles is a stretch.....

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Poppa

• Ted Y

• Buccaneer

• Marco

Hmmm...I work that day, but would have been up to offer additional detail work, nonferrous metal polishing :willy

I suck at detailing... That being said I think I am just going to paint my car Flat Black and be done. I do not think mine can be saved honestly its not horrible from 5-10 feet but its scratched and chipped and my quick spray on the hood to fix the burnt clear coat did not go as well as planned... yeah... Sounds like fun though!

• 4 weeks later...

Have not seen a post on this thread for a while, is the event still on Ted? If so, looks like I will be there. :banannarainbow:

Holy Crappers! I just Googled your address, and I'll need to pack an overnight bag & fill up once.

Want to know how to make your engine bay look like this?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Want to make your paint look like this?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Do you have a challenging problem?

Want to share your techniques or try a new product?

Want to bring your buffer and learn more about it?

COME TO DETAIL DAY and get your hands dirty to get clean!

Please let me know who is coming so I can get a head count. The first post has been updated with directions. Or, just come and hang out, point and take photos!

Bring your own beverages, please. Breakfast provided.

I think I will make this Ted, but not 100% sure until Wed. WOW!! It's 55 miles from my place, I didn't know you lived in Laughlin. :facepalm: I think the C3 will make it though. :rockon2:

It's beautiful up here between the hills of West Wing. Come for the scenery. After, you can cruise up Yarnell!

For once, it won't be a 80 + mile round trip for me so I think I can make this :partydance:

For once, it won't be a 80 + mile round trip for me so I think I can make this :partydance:

ditto

count m e in

Really wish I could make this so I can learn stuff. Especially the engine cleaning. But work duty calls and I can't really afford to take any more time off for a while. Someone take notes for me please.

I'm only gonna make this is I have an operational truck.

Count me IN. Got to see if the '64 can make it with no problems... :banannarainbow:

Holy Crappers! I just Googled your address, and I'll need to pack an overnight bag & fill up once.

Posted Image

One way! But I'm still going to try to make this one.

I'm very interested in learning how to detail. Might swing by a few hours and meet some of you aceholes. :LolLol:

What time is Donna getting there exactly? :lol

as a member of the Weight Loss Vacuum team, i too want to know this.

If anyone has a Porter Cable DA polisher, please bring theirs. I sold mine and I want to show the differences to the Flex.

oldmxdog61u

Thanks for doing such a great event. I cannot be there this time. But it is great to see such a thing from a club. Thanks for the constant education.