Best Burger places in the Valley

Z06_Mir

How many people do you think would we need to accomodate? I went by it yesterday morning but they weren't open for the day yet. It looks to be pretty sizable though.

Tell them 30+, they MUST do separate checks

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Z06_Mir

• Buccaneer

• Big Poppa

• Extender32

I would think I'll be back at Chandler Fashion within a week. I know the separate checks is a MUST. I just hope that I don't get 100% of the autograt again like last time I went out with a huge group. Imagine seeing an extra $60 on your $20 bill :facepalm:

It should be order at the counter then grab a seat. The parking lot looks small but one could always park at the mall.

Bromley's Corvettes

The parking lot is small but the burgers are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo goood lol.

The parking alway sucks at Chandler Fashion for some reason. It doesn't matter where in or around the mall it sucks because the layout of the parking lot sucks. It'll give us a little exercise!

wickedfastvette

The parking alway sucks at Chandler Fashion for some reason. It doesn't matter where in or around the mall it sucks because the layout of the parking lot sucks. It'll give us a little exercise!

There's alot of us that could use the exercise!

There's alot of us that could use the exercise!

I'll bring my scooter...

Posted Image

How many people do you think would we need to accomodate? I went by it yesterday morning but they weren't open for the day yet. It looks to be pretty sizable though.

I am going to be there tonight - I will check in and see. I will ask for about 15 people.

Tell them 30+, they MUST do separate checks

just saw this - I'll ask for 30.

Spoke to the manager Craig. He said Sundays would be best if we arrive from 10:30a to 11:30a or 4:00pm. I guess it depends on if we want to do lunch or dinner. He said that if we arrive at any of those times on a Sunday, no pre-planning is needed.

wickedfastvette

Spoke to the manager Craig. He said Sundays would be best if we arrive from 10:30a to 11:30a or 4:00pm. I guess it depends on if we want to do lunch or dinner. He said that if we arrive at any of those times on a Sunday, no pre-planning is needed.

Thanks for checking it out Justin! :thumbs

• 2 weeks later...

Miss Kims egg burger by the front gate at Osan Korea...

Holy chit!!! you are right, they were soooo good....I think...I'm not sure if they were good or was it just the Soju talkin??? Anyway I have Miss Kim to thank for part of my girlish figure. :smilelol

...what went in those burgers?

meow...someone missing a cat?

I love habit burgers, I also like red robin. lenny's is really good. I also like 5n diner and johnny rockets.

Pretty picky aren't you? :facepalm:

I went to the Habit Burger, 8th street & Glendale yesterday for lunch. Not bad but that place is small and it was full by 11:30.

Had the Kobe burger @ Cheesecake on Monday night. It was ok, but kinda disappointed. American Kobe no comparison, I don't care who cooks it.

Culvers are pretty good. As is a place called Wild Horse out on Lake Pleasant Blvd & the Carefree Highway... place is kind of a dive, but it's got ambiance! :)

I love habit burgers, I also like red robin. lenny's is really good. I also like 5n diner and johnny rockets.

Pretty picky aren't you? :facepalm:

well not too picky.lol remember I'm 330+ :smilelol hahahahaha

I went to the Habit Burger, 8th street & Glendale yesterday for lunch. Not bad but that place is small and it was full by 11:30.

yeah they get full quick. the owner didn't build a big place cause he didn't know how it was goin to catch on. now he regrets it.lol

I'm gonna have to say Smash Burger totally rocks.

Sorry, we tried Smash and we weren't impressed... very thin (smashed) patty and way to much bread.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah they get full quick. the owner didn't build a big place cause he didn't know how it was goin to catch on. now he regrets it.lol

Haven't seen any of em too big ..... the original Habit in Santa Barbara (actually Goleta CA, a suberb) was just a little joint with two windows ... one to order ... one to pick up and you sit out side (still small) or take em with ya ...... used to go there all the time .... the best in town at the time ......

still a pretty good burger #justsayin Posted Image

Been hitting these guys lately. Order and pay online than when you get there the order is ready..

http://www.fiveguys.com/

Over priced fast food.

Agreed. I think they're tasty, but way over priced for what you get.

I'm just not a fan of Five Guys french fries. They're just not nearly as good as In N Out or Smash Burger's garlic rosemary fries. yummmmm.

• 1 month later...

I might have just stumbled onto the best place yet to have a burger. In Tempe, 3141 S. Mcclintock, on the Northwest corner of McClintock and Southern is a place called Lobby's Burgers. All he does is burgers, hot dogs and Italian meat sandwiches. The place is small but plenty of parking. He appears to be having a car show this Friday night (4-20-12). If you are in that area, check the place out it was very good.

menu