Best Burger places in the Valley

Z06_Mir

Tried Freddy's Frozen Custard and Steakburgers, 51st ave. and Bell rd. ... pretty darn good

Goodyear also!!!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Z06_Mir

• Buccaneer

• Big Poppa

• Extender32

IMO, the best burgs around is up in prescott, a place called the Brown Bag. Their burgs come in 7, 10 and 20oz varieties. Their meat is fresh ground daily so its never frozen. Damn talking about this, I just may need to make a run up Yarnell hill this weekend just to get me some.

They just opened a new place up here north of Whiskey row called Bill's grill and the burgers are AWESOME! You gotta give it a try.

I just may have to take you up on your suggestion and try it but you'll have to meet us there to share the pain of having an awsome burg.

Deal!

Time for a burger run to Prescott???? :driving:

Sounds good to me, I may have to drive the V instead as my son is home from NAU and he loves the Brown Bag and Julie and me can't leave him at home.

Joshualowe88

Freddys Steakburgers is Good, Five Guys is better, Smashburger is absolutely The Best no questions, THE ARIZONA at smashburger is the way to go.

Guest Sidewinder

Miss Kims egg burger by the front gate at Osan Korea... Found the new smashburger by BWW up here, ate there twice last week. Fresh jalapenos!

Miss Kims egg burger by the front gate at Osan Korea...

Holy chit!!! you are right, they were soooo good....I think...I'm not sure if they were good or was it just the Soju talkin??? Anyway I have Miss Kim to thank for part of my girlish figure. :smilelol

Found the new smashburger by BWW up here, ate there twice last week. Fresh jalapenos!

I've been to Osan but never ate at Miss kim's.

i like the 5 Guys burgers and I will have to try Habit Burger. I saw one has opened at the I-10 and Warner area.

There is coal burger on Ray and 1-10. Better than habit... Also more expensive. All burgers are cooked on a coal grill.

There is coal burger on Ray and 1-10. Better than habit... Also more expensive.

All burgers are cooked on a coal grill.

That place is right next to Grimaldi's, right? I've walked by it a couple of times, but usually around 9pm when I was heading to Grimaldi's and they were closed.

Guest Sidewinder

Holy chit!!! you are right, they were soooo good....I think...I'm not sure if they were good or was it just the Soju talkin??? Anyway I have Miss Kim to thank for part of my girlish figure. :smilelol

Don't look at it...just eat it.

Exdender, If you ever went through the gate at a few minutes before curfew, Miss Kim's was on the right. I think :smilelol

Was that before or after the binju ditch spelunking? :facepalm::smilelol :smilelol

Best burger is the one you make yourself. Start with a fresh sirloin ground together with some extra fat and a small amount of hot italian sausage. Make a 1/2 lb patty and thow it over some mesquite wood, sprinkle some sea salt and fresh ground pepper, then blanket it with monterey jack (or jalapeno) cheese and thin sliced smoked bacon. Top with avacado, lettuce, tomato, some red onion, and a shot of truffle mayo. Server on a fresh bake and grilled ciabatta roll and get ready fot the nap that will ultimately ensue. :P Or go to Chuckbox.

Don't look at it...just eat it.

Exdender, If you ever went through the gate at a few minutes before curfew, Miss Kim's was on the right. I think :smilelol

Nope, don't remember seeing the place and I guess it's too late now.

Guest Sidewinder

Best burger is the one you make yourself.

Start with a fresh sirloin ground together with some extra fat and a small amount of hot italian sausage. Make a 1/2 lb patty and thow it over some mesquite wood, sprinkle some sea salt and fresh ground pepper, then blanket it with monterey jack (or jalapeno) cheese and thin sliced smoked bacon. Top with avacado, lettuce, tomato, some red onion, and a shot of truffle mayo. Server on a fresh bake and grilled ciabatta roll and get ready fot the nap that will ultimately ensue. :P

Or go to Chuckbox.

Soooo, I think Dave just said HE makes the best burgers....we need to check and see.....

Bromley's Corvettes

Melissa and I just pigged out on Freddys Stake Burgers at the Chandler mall. Best Burgers we ever had. We got the doubles with both kinds of cheese and bacon Posted Image

So i just found out they opened a new Freddies in Chandler at the mall. ACE lunch?

I could probably meet there. Post up when you want to go and maybe a few others will go. :thumbs

So i just found out they opened a new Freddies in Chandler at the mall. ACE lunch?

I could probably meet there. Post up when you want to go and maybe a few others will go. :thumbs

Best to scout and speak with management first. Organize a get-together for a few peeps, see how it goes, and report back! :thumbs

wickedfastvette

That's not far from me, I'd go!

Well girl, go and do some scouting and see if they could handle us.

There's a Freddies on Litchfield road and I-10 and there is plenty of parking in the Best Buy parking lot. I'm not a real big fan of Freddies but love their frozen custard. NOM NOM NOM, oooh brain freeze!

How many people do you think would we need to accomodate? I went by it yesterday morning but they weren't open for the day yet. It looks to be pretty sizable though.