Best Burger places in the Valley

Z06_Mir

I know we went into a pretty extensive thread on pizza, so now it's time for burgers. Where serves your favorite burger? Personally I love Delux Burger in Phoenix. They use free-range beef and their french fries come in shopping carts. For "chain" type stuff I still love me some Red Robin, and for fast food it's always In N Out.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Z06_Mir

• Buccaneer

• Big Poppa

• Extender32

Smash burger is pretty dang good, and their garlic fries or whatever are delicious. I can't ever tell though if they're trying to be fast-food or more sit-down. One of those confusing types.

I haz not tried the Smashburger yet

But.....

Delux was one of my favorites but I finally gave up going there because the acoustics are so freaking bad you can't hear yourself think once there is a croud. Delux has my favorite fries, bar none

Really like Indulge Burger, that is my go-to in Scottsdale now. Good happy hour too!

Back when the BP was fluffier fellow he was in lust with the Kobe burger at Zinburger, so I tried it, holy crap is that awesome. I can kinda do without the crowd that hangs their now (trendy) but it is excellent

I haz not tried the Smashburger yet

But.....

Delux was one of my favorites but I finally gave up going there because the acoustics are so freaking bad you can't hear yourself think once there is a croud. Delux has my favorite fries, bar none

Really like Indulge Burger, that is my go-to in Scottsdale now. Good happy hour too!

Back when the BP was fluffier fellow he was in lust with the Kobe burger at Zinburger, so I tried it, holy crap is that awesome. I can kinda do without the crowd that hangs their now (trendy) but it is excellent

......Andrew is good

In n Out for fast food Smash Burger for in between Original Hamburger Works / Chuckbox for sit down

IMO, the best burgs around is up in prescott, a place called the Brown Bag. Their burgs come in 7, 10 and 20oz varieties. Their meat is fresh ground daily so its never frozen. Damn talking about this, I just may need to make a run up Yarnell hill this weekend just to get me some.

wickedfastvette

IMO, the best burgs around is up in prescott, a place called the Brown Bag. Their burgs come in 7, 10 and 20oz varieties. Their meat is fresh ground daily so its never frozen. Damn talking about this, I just may need to make a run up Yarnell hill this weekend just to get me some.

They just opened a new place up here north of Whiskey row called Bill's grill and the burgers are AWESOME! You gotta give it a try.

They just opened a new place up here north of Whiskey row called Bill's grill and the burgers are AWESOME! You gotta give it a try.

I just may have to take you up on your suggestion and try it but you'll have to meet us there to share the pain of having an awsome burg.

Been hitting these guys lately. Order and pay online than when you get there the order is ready..

http://www.fiveguys.com/

I went by there today, do they have a drive-thru or just inside eating? How's the food?

The Chuckbox doesn't impress me at all, sorry. :facepalm:

Been hitting these guys lately. Order and pay online than when you get there the order is ready..

http://www.fiveguys.com/

I went by there today, do they have a drive-thru or just inside eating? How's the food?

The Chuckbox doesn't impress me at all, sorry. :facepalm:

No drive thru.. I usually bring it home.. They make their own fries. Sacks of potatoes are stacked inside.. The burger is good, the Double Bacon Cheeseburger will not leave much room for the fries...

In-N-Out is always a cheap and easy favorite in a hurry. 3x3 Animal style with no pickle and animal fries with extra spread and a large soda helped get me over 325lbs... Chuckbox is awesome IMO... Smash Burger was decent, not amazing. Five Guys is a decent burger, but I find them to be a bit over priced. Red Robin... Any time I have a burger there I always leave feeling disappointed that I didn't find a Fuddruckers. But, Zinburger... Oh Zinburger. Their Kobe burger is just out of this world. Like, in another category all together. To mention it in the same breath with any other burger is insulting. It's just that good. Without question it's the greatest burger I've ever had. Anywhere, anytime. It's so much better than anything else that I don't have a second or third favorite just to give it it's rightful place occupying the entire podium.

I usually lean towards Keegan's, try it with their gourmet mustard(I think its BeaverHill Deli Mustard, or something to that effect) Zipps on Camelback has a tasty burger(ot: good fish & chips). 5&Diner is quite tasty, either the one near Missouri or I-17/101. The TGIF overlooking Chase Field has good sliders. I heard Roaring Fork has a good $14 burger; have not tried that yet.

Just FYI, Chuckbox and Original Hamburger Works are the same owners with the same menu, just across town.

wickedfastvette

I just may have to take you up on your suggestion and try it but you'll have to meet us there to share the pain of having an awsome burg.

Deal!

Just FYI, Chuckbox and Original Hamburger Works are the same owners with the same menu, just across town.

Ya, I've been meaning to try that on your recommendation... Just haven't made it yet. But if it's just like Chuckbox, it's yummy....

Deal!

Time for a burger run to Prescott???? :driving:

Tried Freddy's Frozen Custard and Steakburgers, 51st ave. and Bell rd. ... pretty darn good

but my fav is The Habit ... just opened not to long ago at McClintock & Guadalope ..... used to go to the original in Santa Barbara back in the day ....

Guest badbobs95

Personally, I haven't met a bacon/cheeseburger I don't like, as I know, it shows. Posted Image But, I had one at the Tilted Kilt at our last lunch drive and it really was great. Now, one visit doesn't make it foolproof. I'll just have to go back for another. Posted Image

Oh yeah Lenny's on Central

Lenny's ( i know the owner) Mexican Burger is great