• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nort99

• Quiktrip

• 1EvilC5

• roneva

Steve and Mary great pics. Thx. What is the 5 min blank space or is that my computer? Memories of Nixon's missing tapes? I missed the DQ in Payson. I did not realize you guys stopped. Most of the group kept going. Great trip!! :thumbs

Guest UVETTYA
Steve and Mary great pics. Thx. What is the 5 min blank space or is that my computer? Memories of Nixon's missing tapes? I missed the DQ in Payson. I did not realize you guys stopped. Most of the group kept going. Great trip!! :thumbs

I don't know Ron. It works ok for me. Anyone else having problems?

Steve

Guest joe@scottsdaleexoticcarclub.com
And if you haven't had enough, there are more pics and vids here...

http://www.snirk.phanfare.com/album/70592

Steve

Steve, great shots as usual! We enjoyed having you, Mary Lou, as well as the rest of the ACEs! I still feel bad about QuikTrip's car, but I'm sure he'll make it for the next one!!!!

Guest UVETTYA
And if you haven't had enough, there are more pics and vids here...

http://www.snirk.phanfare.com/album/70592

Steve

Steve, great shots as usual! We enjoyed having you, Mary Lou, as well as the rest of the ACEs! I still feel bad about QuikTrip's car, but I'm sure he'll make it for the next one!!!!

Thanks Joe. I'm glad you liked the pics. And it's too bad Robert didn't get to join us for the rest of the cruise. But, it's a good thing it's nothign serious.

I really like cruising with you guys. During lunch I was discussing some seat time with a gentleman who's a driving instructor. :yesnod

Suppose it was a hint? :lol

Steve