SECC Cruise

Quiktrip

I know it's on the calender, but didn't know if everyone checks that on a regular basis. So is anyone else going besides Mike (nort99) and me? Last one was a blast and this one should be too. If you're going, email Joe so that they can get a head count for the restaurant. Hope to see some of you there. Robert :burnout

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nort99

• Quiktrip

• 1EvilC5

• roneva

Guest XLR8TNC5

Man, I would love to go on this cruise with the SECC, but I have already devoted my CRUISE day to another cruise with another group. Oh well, maybe next time.

You all be safe!!! Damn, I really hate to miss it, but I don't want to miss the other one either. Can someone please do the multiplicity thingy on me and have me be in two places at once on that day?

:ack

Tanya

If my car is back ... I will be there. Getting a new Rodney built RPM Level 5 MN6 installed.

We will see you Sunday morning at the Apple Cafe. Also, is anyone going to Julio G's for Corvette night Saturday? It is from 4-10 and the driver gets a free meal.

Jay and Dianne

We will see you Sunday morning at the Apple Cafe. Also, is anyone going to Julio G's for Corvette night Saturday? It is from 4-10 and the driver gets a free meal.

Jay and Dianne

Hey Jay glad you are going to make the ride Sunday. I might make it Saturday evening not sure on the one just yet. :P

Where is Julio G's?

Will They still let you sign up for the crusie to Pine since the cut off was yesterday?

Julio G's is at 76th St and Indian School Rd. Email SECC and ask if it's to late. events@scottsdaleexoticcarclub.com

I'm sure it won't be a problem. Robert :burnout

Thanks,

What kind of restaurant is Julio G's. Is there a good crowd?

Mexican and I'm not sure as I haven't been there yet. Maybe Jay will see this and respond. Seeya, Robert :burnout

Guest joe@scottsdaleexoticcarclub.com
Julio G's is at 76th St and Indian School Rd. Email SECC and ask if it's to late. events@scottsdaleexoticcarclub.com

I'm sure it won't be a problem. Robert :burnout

Just shoot me an email and let me know if you would like to attend!! :burnout

Joe

Mexican Food. Its nice because the driver gets a free meal because the owner is a corvette fan. The margaritas are pretty good too. It is alot of fun. It is a full moon and you park out on the lawn. The cars are all corvettes. Hope to see all of you there.

Jay

Guest UVETTYA

I'm going on this cruise. I hope more of you will consider it. I had a blast on the last Sunday cruise.

Steve

It it Sunday yet, or just Friday? Like a little kid in a candy store, I am ready to go play. :cool

Guest XLR8TNC5

Just emailed Joe to see if I can tag along. I know Im late on this but the other cruise just started WAYYY too early for me. This way, I can get up, work on some school stuff, drink some coffee and still be at the Apple Cafe by 900am.

Mark is still up in the air on going or not. If it is too late to add us, then I wish you all a safe and fun ride.

Best Wishes and we will catch ya on the next one. (If this one is a no-go with SECC.)

Guest joe@scottsdaleexoticcarclub.com
Just emailed Joe to see if I can tag along. I know Im late on this but the other cruise just started WAYYY too early for me. This way, I can get up, work on some school stuff, drink some coffee and still be at the Apple Cafe by 900am.

Mark is still up in the air on going or not. If it is too late to add us, then I wish you all a safe and fun ride.

Best Wishes and we will catch ya on the next one. (If this one is a no-go with SECC.)

SEE YA Sunday :party

Guest Sidewinder

Awesome, We will se you all tomorrow. Add one black C5 and one black Z06 to that count then Joe! Thanks.

Tanya

P.S. Figured I would give Mark a free post here. Im too lazy to change the login. lol

Guest UVETTYA
Awesome, We will se you all tomorrow. Add one black C5 and one black Z06 to that count then Joe! Thanks.

Tanya

P.S. Figured I would give Mark a free post here. Im too lazy to change the login. lol

Yahoo! BLACK (the fastest color) will be properly represented.

But don't let that discourage the "slower" color Vette's.

:smilelol

:leaving

Come on out! This should be a lot of fun. The SECC is a very down to earth group.

Steve

Guest UVETTYA
Tanya

Did someone say FREE POST?

:D

Steve

But don't let that discourage the "slower" color Vette's.

:smilelol

:leaving

Steve

Did you mean to say Red? :D Ya that is it Red!

Guest LT4ME

We'd love to go, but Angie picked up a nasty head cold on our trip and is a bit under the weather. I caught something of it as well, but it isn't hitting me as hard as her.

Anyhoo, have a good time and please get 'spirited' on our behalf! :D

I will be flying back from Chicago about the time you're all heading up the Beeline. Think I can talk the pilot into tipping a wing Tim? :D

I will be flying back from Chicago about the time you're all heading up the Beeline. Think I can talk the pilot into tipping a wing Tim? :D

I know a couple of pilots we have that would roll the plane if asked nicely!!! :crazy:smilelol