Sedona Cruise Saturday, May 27th

Guest LT4ME

Guest intmd8r

Nice new signature quote you've got there, LT4ME! :smilelol

Today was an absolute BLAST! :burnout

I honestly haven't had that much fun in a very long time.

Thanks to those who were able to make it out today and contributed to a fantastic day, and we very much missed those who weren't able to join us.

I still can't believe it was only 65 in Flagstaff! Brrr!!! :lol

:party

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CZYDMND

• Togo

• Eddie44

• Quiktrip

Guest LT4ME

Oh, and the moral of the story for this trip:

"You know you're a real Corvette Enthusiast when you're willing to drive an hour and a half out of your way just to avoid sitting in traffic for 5 minutes."

Had a great time. Thanks to Angie and Mike for pushing this one thru. The twisties were a BLAST. That was definitely the fastest that I've gone thru them!!! Maybe I'll give auto-x a try after seeing how my car handled today. Good to see those that went and missed those that didn't. Seeya next time. Robert :burnout

I hade a blast can't wait to see pics..... :burnout:burnout:burnout:burnout:burnout:burnout:burnout:party

It was great hanging out with everyone.........

Cone on guys, you know this thread is BS w/o pics! :lol

I know Ken didn't go but there had to have been a camera somewhere! :toetap

Guest LT4ME
Cone on guys, you know this thread is BS w/o pics! :lol

I know Ken didn't go but there had to have been a camera somewhere! :toetap

I took about 145 pictures. We should have them online later today. :D

Guest intmd8r
Cone on guys, you know this thread is BS w/o pics!  :lol 

I know Ken didn't go but there had to have been a camera somewhere!  :toetap

I took about 145 pictures. We should have them online later today. :D

Mike was a real trooper with that camera, too! It didn't matter what direction I was throwing him around in that seat, he was snapping pictures! :rolf:thumbs

nice pics...and stop taking pictures of my A%*......(the car) :smilelol

WOW!! Those turned out great!! Awesome job guys. Plus I like that there is a disproportionate number of shots of mine! :lol I sure was tired when I got home, but it was WELL worth it. Seeya, Robert :burnout

Guest UVETTYA

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing! Looks like a fun ride. Wish we could have made it.

Steve

Guest XLR8TNC5

Dang. Sorry we missed it. Mark and I got done with the depot around 12:30pm. Thought about heading up there to meet ya all but thought twice and decided to go do some running around instead. Looks like you all had a great time and saw some beautiful country! Im so jealous!

Glenn, looks like the double yellow line was a bit of a challenge for ya. :P LOL.

Lt4me, I noticed your signature quote as well. I see something wrong with that quote.

What do you mean, "catch you?" If you have 1000hp Glenn, you better be leading! :drinkers

Later all,

Tanya

Guest LT4ME
What do you mean, "catch you?" If you have 1000hp Glenn, you better be leading! :drinkers

Later all,

Tanya

He was in Chandler when we left the house in Goodyear headed west. He caught us. :lol

Guest intmd8r
He was in Chandler when we left the house in Goodyear headed west. He caught us. :lol

That car is CRAZY fast! :eeknotworthy.gif

He was in Chandler when we left the house in Goodyear headed west. He caught us.  :lol

Why does that not surprise me??? I've tried to keep up with him!

Guest XLR8TNC5

What do you mean, "catch you?" If you have 1000hp Glenn, you better be leading!  :drinkers

Later all,

Tanya

ahhhh ok, now Im not surprised/confused now. :D lol... Yeah, he's got a pretty fast baby! :crazy

Tanya

I still can't believe it was only 65 in Flagstaff! Brrr!!! :lol

Is that why Ron and Eva have their top back up? Looks like all had a great time and we enjoyed our time with you! Maybe we should of stayed on course with you all...we enjoyed Laughlin but Laughlin enjoyed us better. :angry

Guest LT4ME
Maybe we should of stayed on course with you all...we enjoyed Laughlin but Laughlin enjoyed us better.  :angry

Woulda been great to have another along for the whole trip.

As for Laughlin, I'd rather enjoy a four wheel slide at 45 than a one armed bandit with all my dough anyday.

with no sway bars.. it makes the twisties a little hairy... Thank the General for active handling. LOL.... The only way I could catch up was to wait for the straights...

Guest intmd8r
More pics of Sedona, click here :thumbs

Great pix! woot.gif

As for Flagstaff, that wasn't originally part of the plan, but it was so clogged with traffic in Sedona (and none of us managed to stop, except for Ron and Eva) that we ended up past it and didn't want to sit in all the traffic going back in southbound, so the rest of us decided to just continue on up to Flag and catch the 17 back! :lol

We stopped at a gas station up there and it was definitely COLD! :willy

Sorry to hear Laughlin wasn't so kind, Tim! sigh.gif We had a great time with you before you split! :thumbs