Sedona Cruise Saturday, May 27th

Guest LT4ME

Guest intmd8r
Sedona is going to be  :crazy this weekend.  Good luck!  Going to Prescott to buy mama a new stove (her request).  :D

Why is Sedona goin to be :crazy ?

Tanya

Holiday weekend. Hopefully most people will kick back on Sat. and go places on Sun. and Mon. We'll just have to be extra careful of the boneheads on the road. Robert :burnout

I didn't even think of that! doh2.gif:willy

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CZYDMND

• Togo

• Eddie44

• Quiktrip

Guest LT4ME

Should we maybe hold off & go Monday? More people coming back to the valley, but not as many going out... I-17 might be gridlocked Saturday AM... doh2.gif

Guest XLR8TNC5

hmmm, let me see if I have Monday off? I don't know yet. Holy crap, that is this weekend already? I just realized it. Holy smokes!

Ill look to see.

See ya'll later.

Tanya

Should we maybe hold off & go Monday? More people coming back to the valley, but not as many going out... I-17 might be gridlocked Saturday AM... doh2.gif

Varies from year to year, with gas prices, who knows. Monday would be much better then Saturday or Sunday. Traffic issue usually start up on Thursday afternoon. I've seen both lanes on I-17 held off to 55mph from PHX to at least the Camp Verde exit on holiday weekends. :crazy

I just remembered I have a graduation to go to on the 26th near Casa Grand :banghead . I'll be driving back during rush hour :banghead

Guest intmd8r

I'm not familiar with how to get to Sedona any way other than I17, but if there is a better way to get there, let's have at it. I have gone through Jerome/Cottonwood and such, but I'm still not the most familiar with the area.

Maybe we should start a poll and see what day this weekend the most people would be available? I know we could go any of the 3 days and would love as many as possible to be able to go, as well! :D

:burnout

so???? what day? i think i have a party to go to on monday - besides who'd want to fight all the traffic on the way home on monday - as you can pretty much bet that most are will take advantage of the 3 day weekend!

Sounds like any day might be busy. Sat. more going up, Mon. more coming back,Sunday might be our best bet. Lets see if all that agreed to go can switch to Sun. I know that it would enable a few others to go but don't want to screw up someone that already planned on Sat. I'm in for any of the 3 days. Who else? Robert :burnout

Guest LT4ME

Ok, so it looks like Saturday is the day, then.

Anyone who wants to go, send me a PM and I'll shoot you our address and mapquest link. I don't want to post our address on the boards, but we definitely want all of you fine folks knowing how to get here. :D

Ok, so it looks like Saturday is the day, then.

Anyone who wants to go, send me a PM and I'll shoot you our address and mapquest link. I don't want to post our address on the boards, but we definitely want all of you fine folks knowing how to get here. :D

could you also update the POLL thread - as i have been looking there for an update - never thought of looking in this thread :crazy

PLEASE PM ME directions - as we may be there - is there a definite count then, since it's on the saturday

Desertdawg
could you also update the POLL thread - as i have been looking there for an update -

Updated and closed.... :thumbs

Guest LT4ME

As of right now, this is who seems to be going:

1) INTMD8R

2) Runemaster

3) Sidewinder

4) c5dreammachn98

5) Togo

6) Quiktrip

7) roneva

8) C5BLACKVETTE (?)

Did I miss anyone? If so, just add your name to the list. And if you haven't PMed me for direstions and such, please do so. :)

I pretty sure I'm going....

The wife's grandma is pretty sick right now not sure how long she got left.....but I think it would be good for the wife to get away......

I really don't want to drive alone...but I really need some drive time to get rid of some stress...... :ack

I alos need to replace my Left blinker front b4 I go......I should get that done friday night....

And what time are we meeting....

phxscooby101

Sorry Guys I'll have to skip this one also, but I should be getting the vette back this weekend :D :D :burnout:burnout Chad

So Are we ready to rock in roll in the morning.....I will be driving solo......

I will see ya in the morning about 10am...................

:burnout:burnout:burnout:burnout:burnout:burnout:burnout

So Are we ready to rock in roll in the morning.....I will be driving solo......

I will see ya in the morning about 10am...................

:burnout:burnout:burnout:burnout:burnout:burnout:burnout

just to clarify - do we need to be there at 10 (and wait for the stragglers) or will we be leaving to sedona at 10?

and KEN let me know if you're coming, i'll bring that car cover with me

Guest Kens06

I'm taking the car to Shammy Man in a few minutes!

I just saw this thread and it sounds like a fun day!!

10 AM SW corner of 101/17 interchange!!

Bring your FRC radios if anyone still carries them!!

Ken

Guest Kens06

Another quick question!

Do we have a planned route up and back??

It would be nice to have a map or something if you get hung up at a light !!

Two or twenty we need to know what the overall plan is!!

Phones only work if there is a tower to pick you up!!

89 up and 17 back??

Just asking people!!

Ken

I'm taking the car to Shammy Man in a few minutes!

I just saw this thread and it sounds like a fun day!!

10 AM SW corner of 101/17 interchange!!

Bring your FRC radios if anyone still carries them!!

Ken

i thought we were meeting somewhere's else?

CAN THIS BE VERIFIED - the PM i got from runemaster says we are meeting in goodyear - i guess a few of us "easties" and "northies" can meet at the 101/i-17 interchange by the target for the ride up?

i think it will take 25-35 minutes to drive from i-17 and 101 to the home address in goodyear