Sedona Cruise Saturday, May 27th

Guest LT4ME

Guest LT4ME

So far we have 5 people up for a cruise to Sedona Memorial Day weekend. We plan to take some nice scenic pics, enjoy a nice lunch in Sedona and most importantly, have a good time cruising up & back.

Tentatively, I'm thinking we should meet somewhere near the I-17 & 101 interchange (maybe the shopping center right there with the movie theater) in order to be centrally located for everyone.

So, who's game?

:burnout

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CZYDMND

• Togo

• Eddie44

• Quiktrip

Missing this one, too. Bootlegging booze across state lines that weekend> :burnout

|

|

|

V

:drinkers

Not sure my Vette will be out of the body shop but if it is I'm in. :thumbs

Guest LT4ME
Not sure my Vette will be out of the body shop but if it is I'm in. :thumbs

"body shop?" What happened? :willy

F22trainer & r40734> Thanks for letting us know one way or another. Too bad you can't come, but there's always next time.

Got hit last Oct and the whole driverside was replaced. The door is having some problems that they are taking care of and we found the drivers seat frame broken when we put the new skins on.

Guest LT4ME
Got hit last Oct and the whole driverside was replaced.  The door is having some problems that they are taking care of and we found the drivers seat frame broken when we put the new skins on.

Well, that sucks, but at least it's not some new thing that happened since last weekend. Hopefully, they'll be done in time. :D

Desertdawg

I'll be dealing with visiting family for my youngest to graduate from high school that weekend... I won't make it... :banghead

Guest LT4ME
Okay, I got it all worked out for the ole job. Im in for this ride.

Tanya

Excellent. Are you & Mark taking one car or both? We can't decide, but are currently leaning towards only taking the C5.

Guest XLR8TNC5

I dont honestly know... hmm. Let me ask him what he wants to do. Im thinking if he gets his Nittos in time, he will want to take his car. Either way I will be driving mine.

HEHEHE.

Tanya

Guest LT4ME
I dont honestly know... hmm. Let me ask him what he wants to do. Im thinking if he gets his Nittos in time, he will want to take his car. Either way I will be driving mine.

HEHEHE.

Tanya

I'm leaning towards riding with Ang so I can play photographer for the trip. Amazing how hard it is to handle a 6-speed while you're hanging out the window trying to focus a camera. :eek

I'm leaning towards riding with Ang so I can play photographer for the trip. Amazing how hard it is to handle a 6-speed while you're hanging out the window trying to focus a camera. :eek

Tanya can give you lessons. She can do 130 and handle a camera like a pro! :lol:lol

Guest XLR8TNC5
I'm leaning towards riding with Ang so I can play photographer for the trip. Amazing how hard it is to handle a 6-speed while you're hanging out the window trying to focus a camera.  :eek

Tanya can give you lessons. She can do 130 and handle a camera like a pro! :lol:lol

WOW Eddie, that brought back memories! lol. That was my first cruise with you ACE peeps and I have been a sucker ever since in this group! lol. What was that like 3 years ago maybe now? Dang! Time flys.

Yeah, if you need any pointers Mike and Angie, let me know. :smilelol

Tanya

I might be able to go not sure yet....I really want to...

Sedona is going to be :crazy this weekend. Good luck! Going to Prescott to buy mama a new stove (her request). :D

Guest XLR8TNC5
Sedona is going to be :crazy this weekend. Good luck! Going to Prescott to buy mama a new stove (her request). :D

Why is Sedona goin to be :crazy ?

Tanya

Sedona is going to be  :crazy this weekend.  Good luck!  Going to Prescott to buy mama a new stove (her request).  :D

Why is Sedona goin to be :crazy ?

Tanya

Holiday weekend. Hopefully most people will kick back on Sat. and go places on Sun. and Mon. We'll just have to be extra careful of the boneheads on the road. Robert :burnout

Guest LT4ME

Any suggestions on a place to meet up? I was thinking about somewhere in the shopping center that's in the southwest corner of the I-17 & 101 interchange.