Spin the Rollers and BBQ at LPM. Nov 13th

Loud Pedal

Date poll  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marco

• Loud Pedal

• Big Poppa

• Ted Y

wickedfastvette
Take me off the list Dave, I will either just be getting into AZ that day or still driving back from Michigan.

I should be able to make this too.

:)

Take me off the list Dave, I will either just be getting into AZ that day or still driving back from Michigan.

:(

hey Dave... Pretty sure Jill is in at this point (turns out her lunch deal in on Sun), and my buddy Tyler is gonna try to make it as well.

hey Dave... Pretty sure Jill is in at this point (turns out her lunch deal in on Sun), and my buddy Tyler is gonna try to make it as well.

Yer buddy, or yer boy toy?

Yer buddy, or yer boy toy?

Meh... Give it a name....

Drive faster Cherye!!!!

Add Bex (my wife) to the list... We'll be there.

Holy sheit we're in trouble!!

Is anyone meeting up on the north side or west side to caravan over to LPM?

Maybe. Gotta see if I'm working that day. Though if I'm not, I plan to show up fairly early and help dave get it on.

Is anyone meeting up on the north side or west side to caravan over to LPM?

I'm up for a caravan :thumbs

I'm probably not going to make it and if I do I won't spin the rollers so give my spot to someone else (if you're holding one for me). Bob

I'm probably not going to make it and if I do I won't spin the rollers so give my spot to someone else (if you're holding one for me).

Bob

Yea, me too as I don't know if I'm on it...I did it recently, but still gonna join the party

ls1mazdavette

I also was wondering if you had any open spots on dyno mr. loud pedal? I'm planning on driving my 87 Mazda with a LS-1 swap to this event along with some of Yuma guys. Thanks

I also was wondering if you had any open spots on dyno mr. loud pedal? I'm planning on driving my 87 Mazda with a LS-1 swap to this event along with some of Yuma guys.

Thanks

Can't wait to see this!! Dave, let him in lol

Sorry, Ken. Jenna's father passed away last week and we have been in Flag taking care of affairs. I'll get some more details posted up later today when I can get caught up.

Wow! was looking at the list and somehow I missed this, I am very sorry to hear about Jenna's father. Call us slow, but better late then never to send our condolences. I hope Jenna is still being strong. Hi Jenna :howdy