Spin the Rollers and BBQ at LPM. Nov 13th

Loud Pedal

Date poll  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

WE CURRENTLY HAVE 11 dynos scheduled, which is all we can manage in an afternoon.

It's been too long since we fired up the Q and had some fun making noise. Finally summer is behind us!

OK ladies, gents, and ACEholes November 13th is the date! We will provide all food and drinks and may even do up a batch of beef jerky the night before. I will update this list with the attendees and dyno pulls. Thanks in advance for coming out and sharing a fun day of loudness and deliciousness!!

Dyno pulls will be 2 pulls for $60 and you will need to let us know in advance as we may have to limit it based on the overwhelming response we are getting from ACE and other customers.

Kickoff will be 11:00AM with food served between 12:00-12:30 and probably run until the cops show up again. :lol The shop address is 2152 E Cedar Street, Tempe, AZ. Here is a google map.

Thanks to all who have offered to lend a hand. We could always use a hand with stuff so if anyone wants to come early we'd be happy to put you to work. :P

Confirmed as of 10/25:

Yuma Rich: 2

DesertDawg: 2

Big Pappa: 3

y2krtaf: 1

jack52r: 1

old yeller: 1

Slammer: 1 + dyno and beef jerky (nom nom nom)

Blue Angel Vette: 1

Bigfoot99: 2

Chameleon: 2

Marco: 2

mrhusker: 2

HOXXOH: 1

gtmotor: 1

LastC3: 2

C4for2: 1

LoudMike: 1 + 11 dynos :smilelol

Kens06: Says he'll show up but won't :lol

AZhitman: 2

caldwelldestruction: 1

06yumavette: 1 + dyno

7Red: 2

Eddie44: 1

Wishbone: 2

elkabong: 1

Black Beauty: 2

badbobs95: 2

HarleyPat: 1

Ted Yoder: 1

Dvl4ever: 1

ANTI_VENOM: 2

C4fot2: 1

The CMSH: 1

BDHarley: 1

ls1mazdavette: 1 + dyno

dwdrummer: 1

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marco

• Loud Pedal

• Big Poppa

• Ted Y

wickedfastvette

I'm voting for the 13th because I should be back in AZ by then and I miss my ACEHOLE buddies, so hoping to be able to make this.

I voted Nov 6th. There's a possible Inde HPDE in mid month, and Pink All Out as well on 11/19-20.

Let's see if we can get some representation from Yuma. I vote on the 13th. Reasoning is that's going to be a LLLLLOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG weekend for many of us. Veterans day on the 11th. You know, 11th hour of 11th day of 11th month. That day. And for you heathens, Nov 10th is the Marine Corps Birthday, celebrated exceptionally well every year. So why not continue the party?

I didn't vote, Ima not going to miss a dyno day again...

me neither, that is right around the following items

My birthday

My fathers Birthday

Possible Birth of my neeice and nephew (twins)

Moving into new home

I cant commit but to say. Id like to go!

I didn't vote, Ima not going to miss a dyno day again...

me neither, that is right around the following items

My birthday

My fathers Birthday

Possible Birth of my neeice and nephew (twins)

Moving into new home

I cant commit but to say. Id like to go!

That, my friend, is a full plate !!!

Congrat's on the new home :thumbs

Coolness! I would love to do this! I need to get mine tuned since I put the v-ram,headers and complete exhaust on mine.That way I can get rid of my ck engine light.

I'm good for either one, (no choice available for that) and should be able to make it, but I did select the 6th. :partygrnhat::ED: This would be a great time for the new members to get together. :thumbs

fourseventeen

I wont be in town until the 13th so if any of those dates id say the 13th...though the weekend after would be even better. I leave on Nov 5th and return the 13th. So if im in town...im there for sure.

Nov 13th. The Rocky Point Rally will be over and I will need a brain laxitave for sure after dealing with bunch of bikers. :banghead (and I are a geriatric one too).

Nov 13th. The Rocky Point Rally will be over and I will need a brain laxitave for sure after dealing with bunch of bikers. :banghead (and I are a geriatric one too).

Blue Angel Vette

Let's see if we can get some representation from Yuma. I vote on the 13th.

Reasoning is that's going to be a LLLLLOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG weekend for many of us. Veterans day on the 11th. You know, 11th hour of 11th day of 11th month. That day.

And for you heathens, Nov 10th is the Marine Corps Birthday, celebrated exceptionally well every year. So why not continue the party?

This Yuman is in Rich, I've been wanting to go to the legendary LPM shop now is my chance. We'll make a weekend out of it. The court will be closed for Veterens Day I believe, and I can get the next day off. Oh, and Semper Fidelis Jarheads.

I won't vote as I don't think either one matters to me at this point. I think I'm going to put it on the rollers too. Haven't done a dyno on the spray yet...would like to see the numbers with and without and see it on the wide band to make sure she's good. Think I still have about 4 lbs in the bottle. :thumbs

11-6 for the win

Hint to Mike.... Pencil that date on your calendar, don't use ink. :lol