Spin the Rollers and BBQ at LPM. Nov 13th

Loud Pedal

Date poll  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

At this point if you have me scheduled for a dyno pull give it to someone else.

Thx for the heads up. Glad you're coming out anyway and good luck getting the solenoid fixed.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marco

• Loud Pedal

• Big Poppa

• Ted Y

Just to verify, I don't have any of you guys down for a dyno. We had a couple cancellations so we do have 1 or 2 spots open. 56 cars and 80+ people. This is going to be off the chain!!

fourseventeen

rub it in, rub it in! Wish I could have got an earlier flight home.

fourseventeen

can you save me some of that yummy bacon Dave :thumbs I wont be there but maybe you can mail it or something lol

dang it! Why did my darn husband have to book our flight so late! Jay got to go to the last one and I didnt. Wish we could make it.

Hey Mike, If you have room, I would love to get-r-on the rollers. .

We booked as many as we can run in a day, but if somebody backs out, you're on deck.

Dave

Hey Mike, If you have room, I would love to get-r-on the rollers. .

We booked as many as we can run in a day, but if somebody backs out, you're on deck.

Dave

It looks like 3 ACE Vettes, so what are the other 8 cars?

I have a neighbor who asked about getting a dyno tune on her SmartCar, until I told her the rollers on the dyno are bigger than her car and the cooling fan had more HP. :smilelol

Can you have a CARE package of BBQ and...JERKEY for me? :facepalm: I'll see if I can send one of the Predators over and pick that up. :thumbs:smilelol

Guest LOUDMIKE

I am more than happy to have a care package ready for you. It is $35.00 per pound for the jerky and I will throw in the BBQ cuz you are leaving and all. DUDE You know the jerkey is SWEEEEEEEEEEET!!!

I am more than happy to have a care package ready for you. It is $35.00 per pound for the jerky and I will throw in the BBQ cuz you are leaving and all.

DUDE You know the jerkey is SWEEEEEEEEEEET!!!

Dooooood...SWEEEEET!! :smilelol

we'll be stopping by to watch the dynos and pick-up the LPM jacket i won on the RUN TO THE RIVER raffle, thanks to Dave and his staff