NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Good news- My wheels are about to be shipped!

fourseventeen

fourseventeen

Thx D. I have ALWAYS been a chrome kind of guy too and then one day I got some wild idea I was gonna toss gloss black wheels on my white truck and thought it looked damn good...and I always got compliments on the look of my truck. So when ordering the wheels for the Z I was debating to go chrome or get something to really set the car apart. I think they are gonna look damn good and really set my Z apart from any others out here...I hope.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fourseventeen

• Bigfoot

• Desertdawg

• FNBADAZ06

wickedfastvette
I think they are going to look really cool on your car, can't wait to see the pics when done.

fourseventeen

They didnt show up Friday but they are in route on a delivery truck. Hopefully they will be here Monday =)

fourseventeen

Yup hope they show up Monday that would be awesome!! They say Monday possibly and wends at latest they said. So I am crossing my fingers for tomorrow.

fourseventeen

according to my tracking info they are in Phoenix and out for delivery...but im not buying that info just yet since NO ONE has called me to make sure I am going to be home to take delivery. They are coming via private carrier so I doubt they are just gonna show up with a pallet and hope someones here. Maybe they will call soon...I hope!

fourseventeen

Just talked to someone who is now telling me it is here in Phoenix but they are not sure where LOL. Says it shows for a Thurs afternoon delivery! WTF. Gonna sit in phx for 4 days. I am trying to get info now to see where the heck they are so I can just go pick them up!

fourseventeen

yeah out for delivery means today to me too. But according to them on the phone out for delivery means Thursday! WTF!. I am trying to call their local Phoenix office to find out what gives but all I keep getting is an answering machine.

I sure hope they get to you today! How are they being shipped? I'll go look for the truck :leaving

fourseventeen

LOL being shipped by db schenker. I guess they are a worldwide freight delivery company. Now if only someone would answer the damn phone their at the Phoenix location!

fourseventeen

got someone to answer FINALLY!!!! Says they are in Phoenix by Sky Harbor but that they are waiting to be picked up by another carrier because Avondale is to far for them to deliver...SAY WHAT!!!? they took them from FL but Avondale is to far! Ummmmm ok!? So now I am on hold waiting to see if I can come pick them up. Otherwise this other shipping company picks them up tomorrow and I am told will deliver them on wends or thurs. GRRRR. Crossing fingers I can just go get them today!

Just like a little kid on Christmas Eve.... :lol Your going to have to wait to see if you get a pony this year little Jay!!! :lol

fourseventeen

K looks like im going to pick these babies up!!! Hope they look good and the carrier didnt F them up lol.

fourseventeen

Man oh man! You guys hack my account and post sh*t for me too! OUCH. LOL. Anyway yes they are here and they are on my Z....and look bad ass! Now I just need to get the sensors programmed. The light on my dash isnt telling they arent working but I went to Firestone anyway and they told me they automatically program themselves....yeah they didnt know what the hell they were talking about LOL. My dash says 27psi yet I had them check the pressure and they are at 40psi. Went to Gateway and they told me to bring it back in the morning...they want 50 bucks to do it though! Said they would do it for free IF they couldnt easily get to the valve stem but since its on the back lip of wheel they say they would want to put it on a lift to do it and want 50.00 to do that! A little crazy I think. They didnt have time to do it today and said to come back any other day this week before noon.