NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Good news- My wheels are about to be shipped!

fourseventeen

fourseventeen

Got a call from 360 forged this afternoon. My wheels are all custom painted and all the pieces are there. They just need to be assembled and have the TPMS and tires installed then they will be shipped off to me next week they claim! a week earlier then expected! I was thinking they would be a week late instead! :partydance: STOKED!!! Cant wait to get these bad boys I have been waiting a month for so far. 19/20" 360 forged MESH 8 wheels. Color matched Atomic Orange lips...the entire outter lip not just a pin stripe. Gloss black center and gloss black backs. Nitto Invo tires. 345 rears! Cost me a fortune so they better look sweeettttt!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fourseventeen

• Bigfoot

• Desertdawg

• FNBADAZ06

They willl look awesome :thumbs I'm thinking about using the same style of rim but in the concave version.

Us Mesh 8 guys can start our own click lol. I can't get much concave with my big brakes but the lip looks sweet anyways.

Im a huge fan of clack wheels with color matched barrels/lips. Should look killer! :burnout2

fourseventeen

Was just told they plan to ship wends. My guess is I should see them by the 14th.

fourseventeen

Got another call this afternoon. Wheels are all done. they just need to mount and balance the Nito Invos today and then the wheels will be shipped on Tuesday. They said I will probably see them on Friday the 9th! So stoked!!! They sent me a photo...but it doesnt show much LOL. I attached it below. Hope they send me a better one once the tires are on.

Posted Image

Jay, Nitto used to give out the above poster for free...I know 'cause Eddie44 posted a link somewhere around here and I got one hung up in the man-cave.

fourseventeen

yeah something close to that. Mine are the Mesh 8 wheels though in gloss black face and not the flat black faced spec wheels with the straight spokes. So hopefully mine will look even sexier ;)

JNMMotorsports

She's going to look sexy with those wheels. Can't wait to see the pics when they're on.

Posted Image

Jay, Nitto used to give out the above poster for free...I know 'cause Eddie44 posted a link somewhere around here and I got one hung up in the man-cave.

I have that poster, but my kawk sukking mailman actually folded the poster tube in half to stuff it into my mailbox. I wanted to eviscerate the sunnofabitch and let him bleed out in the street. And being that it was free, I can't even go to the post office and get my money back. I just got bent.

fourseventeen

Im baccckkkkkk from Vegas! Got a new photo in the email with the wheels right before they were put on the truck to head this way from Miami. Whoo hooo. Guess now they are estimating they will be here Monday

fourseventeen

sure I could always use an extra hand ;) once they get here ill toss them on and give them a little warming up...gotta get the stickers off the tires right? ;) then off to firestone so they can program my sensors I guess.

Im baccckkkkkk from Vegas! Got a new photo in the email with the wheels right before they were put on the truck to head this way from Miami. Whoo hooo. Guess now they are estimating they will be here Monday

I see a trend coming...Dwayne, when you gonna get some of these? :P

fourseventeen

hey hey hey. no trends here. If you get wheels get something different lol. I got these to set my car apart for the rest ;)

It's gonna look bitch'n Jay, can't wait to see it!!! Sorry Tom, no painted rims for me, I'm a chrome kind a guy...