NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

New type of Radar used by DPS

6spdsforme

I surprised a PD officer once, he couldn't believe I could fold it that many times!

You're such a DORK!!!

:lol

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• az-gold

• Ted Y

• fourseventeen

• Eddie44

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh good grief.... -7/10 Ted has to buy a new tag line, until then it stays! I guess SUPRISE, POLICE is better than yelling G..D.. POLICE!!!

wickedfastvette
:smilelol:smilelolPretty funny Ted...............why can't he have a new tagline Dwayne :toetap

Because "Ted the Vette-less" is classic, then he requested a kajillion posts... what more could you ask for?

wickedfastvette

Because "Ted the Vette-less" is classic, then he requested a kajillion posts... what more could you ask for?

I say change his tag line when he gets a vette. :yesnod By then he just might say something really dumb. :lol

I say change his tag line when he gets a vette. :yesnod By then he just might say something really dumb. :lol

You won't have to wait that long...

That you will let us change yours :edward:

I can! But he changes it right back.

fourseventeen

Its ok Desertdawg we can let him think he is right ;)

Ok, I know from first hand experience being in the FD how cops are out in the field dealing with people at all hours of the night. Like I stated in my post about me getting a ticket. Do I feel it was a worthy ticket, no, was I breaking the law, absolutely I know it and they knoww it. Sometimes we need to have INTEGRITY and take responsability for our actions. It is not the COPS fault for my driving it is mine. Could he of let me go, yes, but was he in his right to give me the ticket, absolutely. I never heard anything from a single cop out in the patrol cars that they wanted to meet their goals of tickets. But I agree with the other LEO'S on here to include VETTELESS TED, there are good cops and there are bad cops. Now lets go to QT and get those doughnuts!

I also want everyone reading this to know that I welcome your opinion. Do not be intimidated by this thread to not share what you think or feel like you can't come to an event because of this discussion!

:):):)

Because, if you have ever met Ted in person, you would know that he is the nicest guy in the world.

I like Donuts and Coffee! Not scared to write up a thread on the Forum! Loved the accurate info from Ted, Eddie, and Jay. Chad, can we see more pictures of the gorgeous Babe!

I like cheesecake!

I like Corn Dip !!!!! .......and puppies, strawberry rubarb pie, and :boobies:....I like THOSE alot :lol

I like Donuts and Coffee!

Not scared to write up a thread on the Forum!

Loved the accurate info from Ted, Eddie, and Jay.

Chad, can we see more pictures of the gorgeous Babe!

Think we've gone a little astray here guys! That last post made me forget what the subject was but let's stay on it!

fourseventeen

right, what was the subject again? Eating donuts or about meeting quotas? LOL....only one of those is true. I loveeeee donuts! =) When I was working at MCSO I never once had my sgt tell anyone that they are slacking or not writting enough tickets. In all honesty I know a lot of Deputies or would write maybe 1 ticket a week! Now im sure DPS would get a talkin to if they wrote one ticket a week but the primary duty is enforcing traffic laws. Do they have a quota....doubt it but im sure if they only write 2-3 tickets a week their sgt is going to be wondering what fwy exit he has been sleeping under while on duty.

I like Donuts and Coffee!

Not scared to write up a thread on the Forum!

Loved the accurate info from Ted, Eddie, and Jay.

Chad, can we see more pictures of the gorgeous Babe!

Ask and you shall receive... I found another. She's a little different, but not by much :boobies:

Posted Image

You mean that guy I saw on the news talking about the BP oil spill didn't know what he was talking about... :eek I guess you can lump me in with the rest here, I think Ted and Eddie are pretty truthful with their information about the job they do/did.

You mean that guy I saw on the news talking about the BP oil spill didn't know what he was talking about... :eek

I guess you can lump me in with the rest here, I think Ted and Eddie are pretty truthful with their information about the job they do/did.

That's ok, at this point in my 19 hour day with 2 hours sleep last night, I wouldn't understand it even if you drew it out in crayon!