• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Togo

• Eddie44

• 1EvilC5

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest XLR8TNC5

Awesome video! Great tunes behind it and I like the graphics that were used. Nice job! It was worth the wait.

Say, that's a bit of alright! Love how happy Steve looks! And that yeller car sure shows all pretty!

M~

Guest UVETTYA

Thanks everyone. I'll pass on to Brad all the good things you had to say.

I'm still working on a way to break the Video up into smaller MPG's. I've involved my oldest son now (he's the editor at work) and maybe he can crank something out for us sooner than Brad can. Sorry for the delay. I'll keep you posted.

Steve

Guest UVETTYA

OK, here's the dealie-O.

I watched the video and it's 55 minutes long, in DVD format. It looks great on my big screen.

I'm willing to burn and distribute a free DVD to everyone who participated in the Mystery Cruise. I'll make these available the next Sunday cruise Marylou and I can join you on. Sorry but we both work Saturdays. These will be in DVD+R format, and I need a head count. You must have attended the Mystery Cruise to receive your free DVD. Too bad you missed it, huh? :D

So if you were there and want a copy, speak up...

Steve

Me tooooo!!! Chuck By the way thanks for the offer.

:agree

Add me to the list too!!! :thumbs

Mine won't play on my computer!!! What's up with that?? Anyone else having problems?? It doesn't even show that there is a disk in the drive when I click on My Computer. :banghead Robert :burnout

Mine won't play on my computer!!! What's up with that?? Anyone else having problems?? It doesn't even show that there is a disk in the drive when I click on My Computer. :banghead Robert :burnout

It is a DVD.

Try your DVD player in the main TV room.

Mine plays in my Computer.

APRIL FOOLS!! You got the blank one :rolf:rolf

Mine won't play on my computer!!! What's up with that?? Anyone else having problems?? It doesn't even show that there is a disk in the drive when I click on My Computer.  :banghead  Robert :burnout

I must have because it doesn't work in the house unit either!!! :ack Robert :burnout

Guest UVETTYA
Mine won't play on my computer!!! What's up with that?? Anyone else having problems?? It doesn't even show that there is a disk in the drive when I click on My Computer.  :banghead  Robert :burnout

I must have because it doesn't work in the house unit either!!! :ack Robert :burnout

Sorry Robert. I don't have any DVD-R blanks and I'll need one to burn you a copy that will play for you. I'll see if I can't come up with one.

Steve

Guest UVETTYA
We would like one too! Thanks Steve.

Gary and Jayne

Ok. I have one for every Vette I counted in the Video. I probably should have given them to Phil or Robert or someone who shows up at most of the events so they could distribute them, but so far everyone who's spoken up, has one except for you. Sunday is our only day off so it makes it kind of tough for us to hook up with the group lately. We'll bring them along next time though.

Steve

Guest UVETTYA
watching STILL - that's a long vid!

THANKs Steve, and tell your son thanks too!

That's what I've been trying to tell you Einstein. But I'm glad you like it. I think it's cool but I'm in it so it's hard for me not to say that. hyuk hyuk hyuk.

Hey, you're ALL in it so you probably think it's cool too. :smilelol

Steve

Whats the chance of getting some to the 4th of July party at Tony's???

Thats my best shot at getting a copy...

Guest UVETTYA
Whats the chance of getting some to the 4th of July party at Tony's???

Thats my best shot at getting a copy...

We're headed for Arkansas this coming Sunday so you're shit out of luck until after the 4th.

Steve