• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Togo

• Eddie44

• 1EvilC5

Top Posters In This Topic

These are from my son Brad's still camera and a few I shot with my camera. The videos won't show up until Tuesday after Brad's had a chance to digitize them at the studio. I'll post a note when they're uploaded to the site.

Most cars in one shot - I counted 14.

Great job behind the lens!

I have some pretty good ones too and I'l post them tonite.

These are from my son Brad's still camera and a few I shot with my camera. The videos won't show up until Tuesday after Brad's had a chance to digitize them at the studio. I'll post a note when they're uploaded to the site.

Most cars in one shot - I counted 14.

Great job behind the lens!

I have some pretty good ones too and I'l post them tonite.

We had 20 cars in the Arizona group.

I can not recall how many came from Califonia, but I think about 12 or so.

It was a blast, thanks to everyone that came out and had a great time.

Can not wait to see the video(s) that Brad puts together.

So what is the next big event?

Hey Steve - any progress on Brad's vids and pics? i'm gettin' anxious to see what he got!

Guest UVETTYA
Hey Steve - any progress on Brad's vids and pics? i'm gettin' anxious to see what he got!

Not yet. He's been busy. Yesterday he said maybe tonight or tomorrow, but it looks like tomorrow at the earliest.

Steve

Guest UVETTYA

Sorry everone about the vids. Brad put the raw footage on a DVD for me but it's a 1.75 Gig file in .VOB format and it's just too big to do anything with. We've both been working 12 hour days so there just hasn't been time for either of us to chop it up into mpg's and put on the web page. I get home about 7 pm and I'm in bed by 8:30, having to get up at 4 am the next day and start over.

I have the next 4 days off and I have some editing software so I may get a chance to chop it up. Not soon though, I haven't driven the Vette for 5 days and I have an itchy trigger foot :D so as soon as I get out there and wash it, Marylou and I will be cruising most of the day today and tomorrow.

The vid is pretty good though. Brad's used to working from a tri-pod so it's a little jerky in places... it's hard to film from the passenger seat of a Corvette with a maniac at the wheel. :smilelol

So hang tite... it's coming.

Steve

You mean to tell us you let work get in the way of Vette stuff? :toetap

BTW, I don't know where you work but you can drive the Vette to work. I drive mine a couple days a week. Of course we have an underground garage.

Guest UVETTYA
You mean to tell us you let work get in the way of Vette stuff? :toetap

BTW, I don't know where you work but you can drive the Vette to work. I drive mine a couple days a week. Of course we have an underground garage.

No, it got in the way of sleep. :D

And I don't drive to work very often. To many morons in the parking lot where I work.

Steve

Sorry everone about the vids. Brad put the raw footage on a DVD for me but it's a 1.75 Gig file in .VOB format and it's just too big to do anything with. We've both been working 12 hour days so there just hasn't been time for either of us to chop it up into mpg's and put on the web page. I get home about 7 pm and I'm in bed by 8:30, having to get up at 4 am the next day and start over.

I have the next 4 days off and I have some editing software so I may get a chance to chop it up. Not soon though, I haven't driven the Vette for 5 days and I have an itchy trigger foot :D so as soon as I get out there and wash it, Marylou and I will be cruising most of the day today and tomorrow.

The vid is pretty good though. Brad's used to working from a tri-pod so it's a little jerky in places... it's hard to film from the passenger seat of a Corvette with a maniac at the wheel. :smilelol

So hang tite... it's coming.

Steve

can you send it up to yousendit.com? how about dropload.com

maybe a few of us could download it there and make DVDs

i'd love to have a DVD of it!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest UVETTYA

I talked to Brad tonight and he says he hasn't been able to get any time on the editor, and to tell you all he's sorry it's taking so long.

:toetap

Steve

I talked to Brad tonight and he says he hasn't been able to get any time on the editor, and to tell you all he's sorry it's taking so long.

:toetap

Steve

it's all good - how about uploading that VOB file to dropload or yousendit (it may take overnight to do it, but i'd download it!) i just wanna watch the DVD!

• 1 month later...

HEY STEVE - we ever gonna see this "mystery video" of yours?

you could have mailed me a copy faster! :leaving

• 3 weeks later...

I spoke with Steve last weekend and it is almost done. He has been very busy. I can relate to that.

I spoke with Steve last weekend and it is almost done. He has been very busy. I can relate to that.

and not only has HE been busy, his son has been busy too - steve mentioned something about riding in a helicopter filming something for a commercial or something? i forget, and can't find the PM!

anywho, they are working on it - so we'll all have to be patient (especially me) :leaving

Very :cool !

I guess I missed that link but tell the kid great work!!!

Awesome. Great job. Now we all need a DVD of it...what thinks you?

i've been pressing for one - hopefully soon - i'm sure he got a couple hours of footage on that trip! :burnout