Mystery Cruise 4-1-06

Desertdawg

When: April 1st 2006

Where: It's a mystery

On April 1st, the only fools will be the ones not going with us on our mystery cruise.

Clue: We don't want to be outnumbered!... Wear your ACE shirts!

We will be meeting here ---> Look at the map!!!

The Cruise commences at 8am on the dot. so give yourself enough time to get there and eat a donut if you want...

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Togo

• Eddie44

• 1EvilC5

Top Posters In This Topic

are we going to a mustang rally with 'ford sucks' bumper stickers.. (you know the little one with calvin peeing)....

sounds like fun.....

As long as I am in country (supposed to go to UK the first week in April).. I am there.

are we going to a mustang rally with 'ford sucks' bumper stickers.. (you know the little one with calvin peeing)....

sounds like fun.....

that would be a little fun - my chevy is DEFINITELY hungry - hasn't eaten in 4 months! :toetap

Guest XLR8TNC5

Oh yeah, we are definitely planning to attend this cruise! I tried to get Samantha to spill the beans and she stood strong and didn't give in!!! Darn it! lol.

Tanya

I will try my hardest to go to this one....ohhhhhhh I will be @ disney land with the red head for her b-day :toetap

I KNOW I KNOW !!!

I know where it is !!!

Only thing is, I am moving out of state and won't be around to tell anyone where they will be going. Dwayne just has to keep me quiet for 9 more days.

3,503 lbs of trouble

Is it fair to ask for a time window, as in what time it will conclude, and a total mileage estimate?

Is it fair to ask for a time window, as in what time it will conclude, and a total mileage estimate?

Got a hot date you got get back to Dan :huh :D

My wife just informed me the March of Dimes walk is that Sat. and she had promised work she and I'd do it.

I'm pizzed that I'm going to miss it now...... the walk that is! :D

The first post has been updated with the meeting point!!!!!!

Dan, I would say it's a little over 150 miles each way and after lunch I'm sure there will be some BS time involved, so I would say the you should be able to get back to Phoenix by 5pm or so...

Guest Kens06

Hey Phil, where are the East sider's meeting ??

Need a point to collect for the cruise to the cruise!! :lol:lol

Ken

3,503 lbs of trouble

Got a hot date you got get back to Dan :huh :D

No, I have to know if my AAA will cover me throughout the cruise, and I'm trying to get some other Vettes to join in, but they are all going to ask "what time will I get home".icon_razz.gif

Guest racingchester

What time are the north siders going to leave? We must have a donut shop to meet at!!! Chuck

What time are the north siders going to leave? We must have a donut shop to meet at!!! Chuck

We're too close to Scottsdale, I don't think we have donut shops up here do we? Einsteins is probably as good as we get. How about the Kmart lot at 32nd and Cactus? We should probably get there about 7 am and leave at 7:15 am. Don't want to be late for this one! :D

What time are the north siders going to leave?  We must have a donut shop to meet at!!!  Chuck

We're too close to Scottsdale, I don't think we have donut shops up here do we? Einsteins is probably as good as we get. How about the Kmart lot at 32nd and Cactus? We should probably get there about 7 am and leave at 7:15 am. Don't want to be late for this one! :D

The Eastsiders should be able to leave by 7:30 and still make the next stop :burnout without a problem. :D

It would be nice to start the cruise at 8am, so if you arrive at the west side KK at 7:55, don't plan on getting out of your vette and wandering around, or you will be left behind... :eek

First pit stop about 60 miles.

• 2 weeks later...