Top Posters In This Topic

• jstrutt

• Desertdawg

• Big Poppa

• old yeller

I realize you guys are having fun, but I didn't see an answer to my question:

"Today, 02:39 PM

Post #300

We're taking a "Scenic Route" from Tucson (West through Three Points, Sells Why, & Ajo). Someone said the meeting place in Gila Bend is "Burleson Park", but the map on here shows directions to "Gila Bend Softball Park". Since this is our first time in the area, could someone please verify where the BBQ is going to be located? Thanks!"

this is the location on Gogle maps for the park

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source...mp;t=h&z=17

From W Pima street go ing west bound

Turn Right/ North/Northwest on N Euclid ave

Proceed North/northwest for 105.65640 feet.

Turn left to enter the parking lot. the ACE crew will be obvious.

*WARNING*

the crack house/shanty across the street uses a secret alien device that pulls fiberglass towards its.

... im just saying :banannasword::banannadance::banannarainbow:

post-390-1266986690.jpg

Post #300

We're taking a "Scenic Route" from Tucson (West through Three Points, Sells Why, & Ajo). Someone said the meeting place in Gila Bend is "Burleson Park", but the map on here shows directions to "Gila Bend Softball Park". Since this is our first time in the area, could someone please verify where the BBQ is going to be located? Thanks!"

The parking lot we park in is also the town library parking, the address is 202 North Euclid Avenue...

Added Mike99C5 and 9Tthree to the list! :thumbs

Here is the site for the BBQ

Thank you all for clarifying. That is definitely NOT Burleson Park - that shows on Google Maps as "Gila Bend Softball Park".

We're really looking forward to meeting all you folks - we've been to a couple of Prescott events and met most of the "VV" members.

Rain or shine, we'll be there. Our '99 C5 Convertible got its first "rain bath" last weekend while participating in a car show in Oro Valley - the sky opened up BIG TIME around noon. No biggie. Just drove her home, and wiped her down.

Post #300

this is the location on Gogle maps for the park

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source...mp;t=h&z=17

From W Pima street go ing west bound

Turn Right/ North/Northwest on N Euclid ave

Proceed North/northwest for 105.65640 feet.

Turn left to enter the parking lot. the ACE crew will be obvious.

*WARNING*

the crack house/shanty across the street uses a secret alien device that pulls fiberglass towards its.

Isn't that the ALL-TERRAIN Vette that made its debut at the BBQ a couple years ago? Ok, I'll stop. :facepalm:

It's really not that hard to find, the town is only 3 miles long! See ya when ya get here! And I've been in the rain way to many times with my Corvette's, they don't melt!

"Proceed North/northwest for 105.65640 feet."

I need you to be a bit more precise please...

"Turn left to enter the parking lot. the ACE crew will be obvious.

*WARNING*

the crack house/shanty across the street uses a secret alien device that pulls fiberglass towards its."

Nice - must be a "Z06 thing" (GRIN)

wickedfastvette

This is Arizona people, we all know the weather can change hourly, this is only weds. And they are predicting rain that means nothing, Dawg Im coming raining or shine, I know how much work and money you guys have put into this.

*WARNING*

Thanks for the reminder again. Matter of fact you can remove me from the list for the BBQ. I don't need to be reminded everytime I visit this site about my screw-up. I hope you enjoy yourselves, especially you Chad who has FAILED multiple times, you should talk.

*WARNING*

Thanks for the reminder again. Matter of fact you can remove me from the list for the BBQ. I don't need to be reminded everytime I visit this site about my screw-up. I hope you enjoy yourselves, especially you Chad who has FAILED multiple times, you should talk.

You gotta stop wearing your feelings on your sleeves around here...I'm jus sayin'. You don't know the 1st Shirt do you? :facepalm:

Post #300

I don't know what time you plan to come through Ajo, but if it is prior to 1100, I will wait for you and show you the way.

I plan to launch no later than 1100 out of garlic gultch. Just a heads up, once you get to SR #85 at Why, if you are on a cannon ball run, better turn the flame down. This is a high enforcement area all the way to Gila Bend and LEOs look for a reason to stop you. In particular, there is a brown UNMARKED Crown Victoria that stays real busy all day long. PCSD are usually in white SUVs.

If you are planning a stop in Why or Ajo, let me know where and I will try to hook up with you.

Jack

1SikVette, bring your DD. Don't bail on Dawg just because of a little rain. Tom, don't be mad a Chad, he eats tons of CROW for his screw-ups. We give it to him daily. He takes it worth a grain of salt...like he and you should. It's all in fun. But if you can't take...enjoy the rest of your life.

1SikVette, bring your DD. Don't bail on Dawg just because of a little rain.

Tom, don't be mad a Chad, he eats tons of CROW for his screw-ups. We give it to him daily. He takes it worth a grain of salt...like he and you should. It's all in fun. But if you can't take...enjoy the rest of your life.

HUH? I think you need to re-read that reply again. I'm not mad at Chad or YumaZ06. Maybe read Yuma's reply, then mine would help you out a little. Anyway, my point was that YumaZ06 is taking this ribbin' about his crash to much to heart thats all. We all give Chad the "stick" and I take it about a CF all the time...no biggy to me. I just didn't want to see YumaZ06 drop out of the BBQ over nothing, thats all, but I guess he is. :(

Buc he was talking to Tom (YumaZ06). :lol:lol:cheers

Oh, I was wondering...WTF? :facepalm: "Use Screen Names"...maybe? :P

1SikVette, bring your DD. Don't bail on Dawg just because of a little rain.

Tom, don't be mad a Chad, he eats tons of CROW for his screw-ups. We give it to him daily. He takes it worth a grain of salt...like he and you should. It's all in fun. But if you can't take...enjoy the rest of your life.

HUH? I think you need to re-read that reply again. I'm not mad at Chad or YumaZ06. Maybe read Yuma's reply, then mine would help you out a little. Anyway, my point was that YumaZ06 is taking this ribbin' about his crash to much to heart thats all. We all give Chad the "stick" and I take it about a CF all the time...no biggy to me. I just didn't want to see YumaZ06 drop out of the BBQ over nothing, thats all, but I guess he is. :(

If it brings back bad memory's of an incident that he (or anyone) would rather forget, maybe we could be more sensitive about it....don't know the circumstances surrounding this "crash" but if it pisses him off talking about it or it being brought up, IMHO, just leave it be.

My .02