• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jstrutt

• Desertdawg

• Big Poppa

• old yeller

This is not very far from original meeting point and this is where we got on the freeway last year anyway cuz dysart was closed.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Goodyear...geocode=ADDRESS

North east corner parking lot. If you are coming off the I-10 there is a HUGE Bevmo :edward: in the same parking lot you can see from I-10.

THE ON AND OFF RAMP IS STILL OPEN AT PC.PARKWAY Although there is construction that caused the closer of PC.Parkway and Estrella Parkway. Thats even better for me as it is just down the street from home!! :partydance: Any idea of the meeting time yet?

I am assuming PC Parkway is Pebble Creek? In an effort not to confuse the masses, Please use the exact street names. Thanks. Rob.

Guest Sidewinder

I am assuming PC Parkway is Pebble Creek?

In an effort not to confuse the masses, Please use the exact street names. Thanks.

Rob.

Yes it is Pebble Creek

Just meet at the parking lot and we will take it from there :thumbs

cut n paste from azdot

February 10, 2010 - early March 2010

Estrella/Pebble Creek Parkway at I-10 is closed beneath I-10 on weekdays for approximately three-to-four weeks, to install temporary bridge support structures (falsework) for bridge widening. Interchange ramps at Estrella/Pebble Creek Parkway will remain open during the closures. Eastbound traffic will have direct access to businesses south of I-10, and westbound traffic will have direct access to businesses north of I-10. Detour: Traffic may use Bullard or Sarival avenues to cross beneath I-10.

When you guys know exactly where you are meeting please give exact directions so there isn't any confusion and people get lost trying to meet on the 27th? If it is still at the Lowes parking lot but with new directions to get there, please post the directions for us who don't know the area at all.

Thanks,

Ed Frias

Velocity Vettes

Count The Wife and I in, I'm putting new front tires on tomorrow and having an allignment done I'll be ready

Jefro and Mengie

Hello stranger> Good to hear you will be there, make sure we say hi!

Hello stranger> Good to hear you will be there, make sure we say hi!

I agree. If you don't make the Gila Bend BBQ, you are missing the premier ACE event of the year. Shit, I drive 2,000 miles for it (and other things I would never admit to) just to see my ACE family.

When you guys know exactly where you are meeting please give exact directions so there isn't any confusion and people get lost trying to meet on the 27th? If it is still at the Lowes parking lot but with new directions to get there, please post the directions for us who don't know the area at all.

Thanks,

Ed Frias

Velocity Vettes

Your large type set is way louder than my little capital shift lock shouting. One might even say your screaming. but not me, I find it easy on the eyes. Thanks!!

SLAMMER2

Added: Jefro (2) trmn8r (2) corbs98 (2) Ed Frias, Someone will get the meeting point figured out soon and you will get plenty of notice!

damn .... sure hate missin this one .... maybe we could move the wedding to GB ..... already offered up airfare and hotel for vegas ......... :banghead:banghead

Removed Sherry

Re-added Sherry! (humph women) :lol

Added Bolt!

The count right now is 79 Corvettes and 149 People.... :eek

I'm picking up 4 clods at about 80 pounds total tomorrow and we are planning on 35 pounds of potatoes for potato salad this year... Just Damn!

REMEMBER !!!

Rain or Shine we are having this event!

Show up in your daily driver and bring an umbrella if your afraid of the rain.... :howdy

Velocity Vettes final count - 22 people, 10 Corvettes, 2 alien cars! :smilelol

Please post exact directions how to get to the west Phoenix meeting place, thanks!

Ed Frias

Velocity Vettes final count - 22 people, 10 Corvettes, 2 alien cars! :smilelol

Please post exact directions how to get to the west Phoenix meeting place, thanks!

Ed Frias

Here's the LINK

Don't click the map link in Tim's post, just put the address in your GPS or google map it.

I'm picking up 4 clods at about 80 pounds total tomorrow and we are planning on 35 pounds of potatoes for potato salad this year... Just Damn!

Can taste it now....nom, nom. I'm not eating all week so I have room. :banannadance::banannadance: