NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

8th Annual Gila Bend BBQ

Desertdawg

My wife and myself are looking forward to going. How about if we show up with some Marie Calendar pies or ??????

WOW! sounds like it will be a big one this year. Marie Calendar pies...:party "I like custard pie"!...nom, nom, nom

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jstrutt

• Desertdawg

• Big Poppa

• old yeller

I've had a couple of offers for pies or other deserts, anyone wanting to bring some sweets please post up so we don't get 40 cherry pies.. :lol

I've had a couple of offers for pies or other deserts, anyone wanting to bring some sweets please post up so we don't get 40 cherry pies.. :lol

I'll stop by Costco and get two cakes.

wickedfastvette

Hey Dawg I won't be able to make it! (disregaurd) You took to long Dwayne I was going to make you remove and Add another Cherye, I will be there even if it is raining!!

WE ARE REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS YEARLY PILGRIMAGE! WE PLAN ON MEETING AT AZ MILLS IF ALL GOES WELL. SEE YA'ALL SATURDAY! LARRY & CAROL RICH

Hey Dawg I won't be able to make it! (disregaurd)

You took to long Dwayne I was going to make you remove and Add another Cherye, I will be there even if it is raining!!

Excuse not accepted, I think you just toasted your invite!!! :edward:

:lol

Adding Larry and Carol, and I guess not deleting the joking person from the north!

WE ARE REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS YEARLY PILGRIMAGE! WE PLAN ON MEETING AT AZ MILLS IF ALL GOES WELL.

SEE YA'ALL SATURDAY!

LARRY & CAROL RICH

See ya at the mills.

My detailing is done and ready to go! and it aint gonna rain!

After the LPM BBQ I don't care if it rains.....................I have a new wooly, white car cover. It's really bbaaaaadddd. Did you want one Marco. It's virgin wool of course.

After the LPM BBQ I don't care if it rains.....................I have a new wooly, white car cover. It's really bbaaaaadddd. Did you want one Marco. It's virgin wool of course.

You a black widow?

My wife and myself are looking forward to going. How about if we show up with some Marie Calendar pies or ??????

WOW! sounds like it will be a big one this year. Marie Calendar pies...:party "I like custard pie"!...nom, nom, nom

:pensativo: ..........Banana creme :Hey:

Virgin wool around John? I don't think so!

Virgin wool around John? I don't think so!

New born.....................

Velocity Vettes final count - 22 people, 10 Corvettes, 2 alien cars! :smilelol

Please post exact directions how to get to the west Phoenix meeting place, thanks!

Ed Frias

Here's the LINK

Don't click the map link in Tim's post, just put the address in your GPS or google map it.

I went to the link and it doesn't give street directions?

Can someone please give exactly what streets to turn off of once we head west on I 10?

Thanks,

Ed Frias

Velocity Vettes

Velocity Vettes final count - 22 people, 10 Corvettes, 2 alien cars! :smilelol

Please post exact directions how to get to the west Phoenix meeting place, thanks!

Ed Frias

Here's the LINK

Don't click the map link in Tim's post, just put the address in your GPS or google map it.

I went to the link and it doesn't give street directions?

Can someone please give exactly what streets to turn off of once we head west on I 10?

Thanks,

Ed Frias

Velocity Vettes

I told you NOT to go to the link.

Now I know where our kids get the inability to listen/follow directions. :lol

Settle down Teach! We're dealing with an out of towner here. Ed - you'll want to get off of I-10 at Estrella Pkwy and it's just north on the eastside of the road. Bevmo's address is actually on McDowell but it sits on the SE corner of Estrella Pkwy and McDowell. See Ya there!

Settle down Teach! We're dealing with an out of towner here.

Ed - you'll want to get off of I-10 at Estrella Pkwy and it's just north on the eastside of the road. Bevmo's address is actually on McDowell but it sits on the SE corner of Estrella Pkwy and McDowell. See Ya there!

I was just returning the large font favor. :lol

We're taking a "Scenic Route" from Tucson (West through Three Points, Sells Why, & Ajo). Someone said the meeting place in Gila Bend is "Burleson Park", but the map on here shows directions to "Gila Bend Softball Park". Since this is our first time in the area, could someone please verify where the BBQ is going to be located? Thanks!

Let me make sure where Bevmo is, on the south side of McDowell and on the east side of Estrella, correct?

Also, somebody better remove the west group directions on the first page of this thread, it has the old meeting place still posted (Lowes).

Thanks,

Ed