NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

A support cruise for Phil (Azmotorhead)

1EVLC7

Excellent turn out. Really glad I was able to attend this to support a friend. I'm sure Phil was pretty happy with it. Thanks everyone for getting this put together. ACE ROCKS......... :thumbs :thumbs

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1EVLC7

• old yeller

• Buccaneer

• GarAB13

cannondale5050

See everyone in a little while!!!!

Adam where are you guyes meeting up at?

Opps sorry Robert i had already left the house by this time but you made it anyway. Awesome turnout for a friend in need!

No problem, It was nice to see the family together supporting Phil and his family right now. Our hearts go out to you Phil and we will be here for you when you are ready to come back.

It was a day Jay and I won't forget for a long time. It was very memorable and to see everyone that we haven't seen in awhile was great. Thank you to all for putting this together. This day showed that it doesn't matter what issues you may be dealing with yourself or with anyone else, we all came together for Phil and this is a great group. Again, thank you to all for doing this. Dianne

I'm glad Yuma Rich and I decided, on Saturday, to come over from Yuma. It was a long drive but well worth the journey there and back. It was good seeing all the ACE family come out in full force to support a family member. Janie & Malcolm RojoSI5

We were so glad you, Malcolm, Esther and Rich came too! and what about Christine and Pete who got up before the crack of anything to be in Phoenix for the 7am news report? That is awesome! M~

We were so glad you, Malcolm, Esther and Rich came too!

and what about Christine and Pete who got up before the crack of anything to be in Phoenix for the 7am news report? That is awesome!

M~

:agree Alot of you peeps stepped up big for this! :yeah:

Im not exactly sure on average how many drivers stopped and took a walk up to Phil's home. But what got to me most was the sidewalk writing done in chalk. Reading some of the 'Lines" by loved ones really hit me.

wickedfastvette

What a great turnout, so wish I could have been there, thanks to all that set this up and to those who took pictures and videos. We belong to such an awesome club.

With my slow azz cell card it took me almost an hour to download, it was worth every minute :thumbs Way to go Andrew, very very nice.

Finally got my internet connection. Guys that was absolutely outstanding I cant say thanks enough. I'll post a bit more a bit later but really THANK YOU ALL for all your Prayers,Thoughts,and support. It"s a honor to say I associate with this crowd

Finally got my internet connection.

Guys that was absolutely outstanding I cant say thanks enough.

I'll post a bit more a bit later but really THANK YOU ALL for all your Prayers,Thoughts,and support.

:burnout2It"s a honor to say I associate with this crowd

We're glad to have you with us. sorry, for the tire squeel in front of the house. that was a whoops. :burnout2

Glad you're back on Phil ... good job andrew ... the vid is awesome ...

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's over for ACE and will never be over for Phil, but it was the first time I joined you and it was nice to see a group help one of their own in a show of affection. From the way Phil and his family and neighbors were outside to take in the tribute, it looked like it was well received and much appreciated.