NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

A support cruise for Phil (Azmotorhead)

1EVLC7

Guest Sunstroked

I'll be there. Phil if you read this, my heartfelt condolences to you. Words cannot express how sorry we all are for your loss. Kevin.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1EVLC7

• old yeller

• Buccaneer

• GarAB13

It would be the least we could do, maybe meet at park & ride Bell & 51 at 11:00-11:15 for the N Phoenix group?

That would work for me, Charles. I'll meet you there at 11:00 a.m.

Guest azcueball

hey ed you can count me in too ill be going up from tucson and is anybody else maybe we all can drive up there together? so tucson let me know so we can meet thx ed

If I can get my Vette down this dirt road of mine we'll be there. It's in pretty bad shape though, seeing we haven't had any rain and can't grate the road. Paula & Tony

Ed, this is pretty cool to do this! :yeah: If we could at least give him a smile for 15 minutes :yesnod ( would like to see at least 2 1/5 hour smile would be awesome ), :ACE: Hope this builds to more vetts! :burnout:grphug:

After hearing of the tragic news with Phil's family, I was thinking about what we could do to show our support. I have spoken with Phil and he stated he would love to see us, and a cruise by his house is welcomed to show our support.

Sunday Sept. 27th @ 12 noon Departing @ 12:30

Gathering at Walmart off of the 60 and Stapley

1955 South Stapley Drive

Map

Come show your support for Phil :grphug:

:ACE:

I'm in too.

What's the chance of placing a container curbside to drop in cards of condolence as we drive by?

What's the chance of placing a container curbside to drop in cards of condolence as we drive by?

Thanks for the suggestion! I will make that happen.

Anybody from the northside wants to caravan down a group will be meeting at the Park and Ride lot located on Bell Rd just west of the 51. They will be meeting at 11:00 am.

I spoke with Phil tonight. He's very touched by everyone's sympathies and well wishes. He said his sons' memorials are tomorrow so it is going to be an extremely tough day. His family has all flown in to be with him in this difficult time. He is looking forward to seeing everyone Sunday. Anyone on this cruise should feel free to stay and talk as long as they would like.

I spoke with Phil tonight. He's very touched by everyone's sympathies and well wishes. He said his sons' memorials are tomorrow so it is going to be an extremely tough day. His family has all flown in to be with him in this difficult time.

He is looking forward to seeing everyone Sunday. Anyone on this cruise should feel free to stay and talk as long as they would like.

thx for the update Ted ........ can't even imagine ........