NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

A support cruise for Phil (Azmotorhead)

1EVLC7

I've was hoping to make this, but I've been "trying" to get sick all week, and now it seems I've been succesful in that endeavor. Much love goes with you all in support of one of our brothers. :angelsad :angelsad :angelsad

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1EVLC7

• old yeller

• Buccaneer

• GarAB13

Ed, I am definately in and am going to support Phil and his family. We love you Phil and have been praying for you. WISHBONE OUT

See everyone in a little while!!!!

Adam where are you guyes meeting up at?

Lowe's @ I-10 & Dysart

what time ar you guyes meeting up?

I'm so sorry I missed this today. I had 20 lbs of pressure in all my tires and couldn't get my chuck to get inside of the rim where the valve stems are. I went to Discount tire and they took the wheels off, but stiff couldn't get the valve to open because they are so short. I'll need to call HRE tomorrow to see if they have some extensions or something. Anyway... sorry again, I did make it to B of A, and my thoughts are still with you Phil.

Wow! This has to be the greatest Corvette club around, I was really amazed at how fast this came together, and how many took the time to support Phil. Thanks really go to Ed for all the work he put into planning the cruise and also getting in touch with News channel 3 for a live spot this morning. Ted, AnM, Pete and Christine and Eddie, thanks for the early trip over for the live spot and what a killer lineup of fiberglass you guys had! ACE! You guys did good today, now I know why we are here!

>>> Wow! This has to be the greatest Corvette club around, I was really amazed at how fast this came together, and how many took the time to support Phil. Agreed, what an outstanding effort. I was there with the green Chevelle. I am very impressed with how you guys were able to pull this together so quickly and the turnout. Must have been close to 70 cars there all together. Thanks again.

Great turnout. wasn't sure I could make it so didn't rsvp, but glad I did. looking forward to the video. Good idea. thanks.

It was an excellent showing of support for Phil. I did smile when I saw the neighborhood start coming alive as we all cruised in. (people out on the sidewalks up an down the street .. most with camera in hand :) I very much enjoyed seeing ACE in action, doing what we do best. *Nice* to see you all .. hope to cruise with you again in a few months. -Frank

WOW! It was AWESOME to see all the support of the ACE members today. There was a ton of plastic in the parking lot and we were attracting a lot of attention...which is always a nice thing. Nice work to all that made this outstanding event happen. :ACE: I met a lot of new people which also a nice thing, I hope to see more of you all in the future. Will the TV3 interview be aired tonight on the news or anytime soon? Anybody know, I want to record it. I can't wait to see the cruise-by video. You ROCK Andrew.