NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

DYNO Day @ Xtreme Motorsports

Guest chad@xtreme

I'd like to do that. Can C4s play?

Itchy-Scratchy.gif

Sure its a Corvette Dyno day :yesnod

i was going to ask if you were planning on being there - but from what i've been reading in CF F/I your car will most certainly be there! :toetap

I will be there and so will the car :D not sure yet if it willbe ready :cuss

Kevin

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kingpin

• Togo

• Drewstein

• BSeery

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest XLR8TNC5

:banghead I have to work in the morning. Count us out. :banghead

Damn it all to hell.Maybe we can swing by afterward or something. I don't know yet.

Later,

Tanya

My car seems to have a new owner!!

I don't know if he would approve of the abuse since I have runs at both places??

You are so close, I will stop by to hang out!!

Ken

Guest UVETTYA

Hey gang, I dyno'd at Extreme today, and while I'm just a little fish among you 500 and 600 HP whales, I'm pretty proud of my numbers.

Bone stock with a Blackwing and I'm at 362 HP 347 TQ. See dyno sheet below.

I have a video of myself, Phil, Glenn and F8L FRC's dyno runs, but it's 61 meg. If anyone can host it, let me know. I think I've found a web hosting site that isn't too expensive and will allow me to upload and share up to 20 meg files. I'll break this one video up and get it posted in a few days if no one can host the big kahuna.

Mucho thanks to Chad and the rest at Xtreme for putting on the dyno day and all the food and drinks. Good show. :cheers

I'm slowly putting faces with all the names here too. You guys (and gals) are a blast to hang out with.

Steve

Dyno.jpg

Guest UVETTYA

Ok, everyone, I found a web hosting service and signed up. I put 4 videos up and some pictures of the Dyno day today. Let me know if you can access the page ok and view the videos. You can download the videos by selecting one and clicking on "download original." I think you should be able to download the pix to your hard drive the same way too. Somebody let me know if it's working ok.

http://snirk.phanfare.com/album/36068

Steve

3,503 lbs of trouble
My car seems to have a new owner!!

Hummmm, Very interesting!!!!! come on now speak up, you know who you are!

:howdy

:eek

Guest XLR8TNC5

^^^ I guess the cat is out of the bag on this one. lol.

Hey Steve, Awesome job on the vids and pics! thanks for much for posting them. I have no problems viewing or watching them. Thanks again and I would say you have to be pretty happy with the numbers you put down for a STOCKER! So,whats the next mod you planning? lol. I know, you said no mods, but hang out with us a bit longer and you will be rethinking that point off view. :D

It was great seeing you. Hope Marylou gets to comeplay one day soon with us. I am looking forward to meeting her!

Tanya

Guest UVETTYA
^^^ I guess the cat is out of the bag on this one. lol.

Hey Steve, Awesome job on the vids and pics! thanks for much for posting them. I have no problems viewing or watching them. Thanks again and I would say you have to be pretty happy with the numbers you put down for a STOCKER! So,whats the next mod you planning? lol. I know, you said no mods, but hang out with us a bit longer and you will be rethinking that point off view. :D

It was great seeing you. Hope Marylou gets to comeplay one day soon with us. I am looking forward to meeting her!

Tanya

Yuppers, cat's out of the bag. :yesnod

Thanks for checking it out for me Tanya. Sounds like it's working. :thumbs

And you're right about mods. You guys are going to push my self control to the limits. I better hurry up and buy that after-market warranty. :willy

Marylou will be with me today when we go to Eddies. She's worried about standing around while a bunch of guys work on their cars, but I told her these aren't just a bunch of guys, these are ACE people! :thumbs We'll only be there a couple hours and then I'll take her for a cruise in the Z. She "lives" for our Sunday cruises. :cool Hopefully someone else's wife will be there so she'll have someone to talk to, but if not, I just might put a screwdriver in her hand and let her help me swap out my headlamps. :lol:willy

She'll be along on the Gila Bend cruise too.

F8L FRC's dyno runs,

That's me! :D

It was so great to meet everyone. I can't believe I had my vette for so long without knowing about such a great group.

:burnout

Great time everyone.

Steve the videos work and you did a fantastic job editing them to be able to host.

See you up at Eddie's if you are going.

Phil... :devil

Guest freedom25
Bone stock with a Blackwing and I'm at 362 HP 347 TQ.

Those sound like terrific numbers to me, Steve. :cheers

Did you win the "naturally aspirated" category?

Guest UVETTYA
Bone stock with a Blackwing and I'm at 362 HP 347 TQ.

Those sound like terrific numbers to me, Steve. :cheers

Did you win the "naturally aspirated" category?

Uh, gee, I don't think so. But I don't know. I left abut 2:30. With all the heavy hitters there I didn't even consider it. Does anyone even remember a better NA number?

Hey Chad, will you post the winners?

Steve

Guest chad@xtreme

Well, First things first. I would like to say thank you to all that showed up and participated in our Dyno Day for Corvettes. Everything went well and we felt we had a good day overall. As far as winners go....with Xtreme Motorsports getting excluded.

Glenn Pillar won the high HP for the POWER ADDER. Glenn's car made 676hp. He was followed by Drew 592hp and Phil 569hp.

Winner of the NATURALLY ASPIRATED is Steve Nirk. Steve came in with 362hp. He was followed by Jeff Blythe with 332hp and Bob Seitz with 316hp.

Thanks again to all that came. Hope to do this again after the heat wave hits.

Chad

congrats Steve and Glenn

and Glenn - thanks for running it - no joke, that's pretty much the only reason i showed up!

love the sound of BIG turbos spooling up! what i love even more is what you don't have - that's the huge release of a really loud BOV - you can BET money if i ever go TT i'll have BOV that can be heard for blocks! - screw that "stealth" effect! :lol

Guest UVETTYA

Hey, thanks all. I didn't even consider winning. I was just curious what my numbers were. I guess even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then. :D

Steve