NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

DYNO Day @ Xtreme Motorsports

Guest chad@xtreme

I'll hang out, but won't dyno unless no ringers went before me. You guys can check out Mike's sweet install.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kingpin

• Togo

• Drewstein

• BSeery

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there to watch, but I don't think I will run.

EDIT -- I am out -- I will be in Tenn looking for houses next weekend.

Good luck to those that will be running.

I'll hang out, but won't dyno unless no ringers went before me. You guys can check out Mike's sweet install.

what is considered to be a ringer?

Me I hope :P

I've seen your vette around, we should roll out with the black C5s sometime. We could 2 shot cobras and supras.

I'll hang out, but won't dyno unless no ringers went before me.  You guys can check out Mike's sweet install.

:devil

I'll hang out, but won't dyno unless no ringers went before me.  You guys can check out Mike's sweet install.

:devil

/cry :ack

Once again too much testostrone!!

You will spend a $1000 for ten HP but back out of a $50 dyno day because his line is higher than yours??

If you have to put two guys and a weight bag in the back to keep the tires from spinning WHO CARES!! The extra HP is useless except for bragging rights!!

Grow up and step up to the line or keep your ass in the back where you belong!!

Ken

3,503 lbs of trouble

:rolf

Ken

I am going to remember this one.

Ranks right up there with "Get in, sit down, strap in and shut up!" and "If you can't run with the big dogs, keep your ass on the porch."

Guest chad@xtreme

There will be no tuning this day. We will only give advice and hope that you make plans to have the car fixed at a later date.

As many of you know we are looking to have quite a few cars here. Please be advised that we can dyno anything but we have a list going to be placed outside the bay door Saturday morning and it will be first come on the list. We will start at 9 am and go till 3pm.

I hope that everyone gets here and enjoys the gathering of friends.

Chad

Once again too much testostrone!!

You will spend a $1000 for ten HP but back out of a $50 dyno day because his line is higher than yours??

Lol that's how we do... :smilelol

Please be advised that we can dyno anything

From a couple years ago, I already know my crewcab dually won't fit on your dyno... :angry

Chad,

I'd like to get my '98 on the dyno, are you assigning/slotting the times? If so, let me know what is available.

Thanks.....

Bob

There will be no tuning this day. We will only give advice and hope that you make plans to have the car fixed at a later date.

As many of you know we are looking to have quite a few cars here. Please be advised that we can dyno anything but we have a list going to be placed outside the bay door Saturday morning and it will be first come on the list. We will start at 9 am and go till 3pm.

Chad

This should answer your quetion Bob (five posts up)

Chad

This should answer your quetion Bob (five posts up)

Damn Eddie, That's twice you've "straightened" me out for not reading theentire thread. I need to buy you a beer when we meet...... :drinkers

Hope to see you guys there, I might be heading to Camelback Mtn. for a double. If not, I'll be there.

Damn Eddie, That's twice you've "straightened" me out for not reading theentire thread. I need to buy you a beer when we meet...... :drinkers

Hope to see you guys there, I might be heading to Camelback Mtn. for a double. If not, I'll be there.

I guess it just shows you I need to get a life. I'm spending way too much time on the Forums :lol:lol

I'd like to do that. Can C4s play?

Itchy-Scratchy.gif

Sure its a Corvette Dyno day :yesnod

i was going to ask if you were planning on being there - but from what i've been reading in CF F/I your car will most certainly be there! :toetap

Guest XLR8TNC5

Im still up in the air on this. If I go, I wont be dynoing my car, as I still need to get the wideband finished up and I have an oil leak I need to get taken care of first. So, the Titan might be there.

(Unless Mark will let me ride passenger on the back of the ZX10) :banghead

Tanya