What are you doing, right this instant?

Marco

wickedfastvette

SWEET 16 or is it now 15 :partydance:

You need to say something bad or stupid so you get a new tagline.......just like the rest of us.

Building my post counts today, because I can being home creating ECM sheet drawings for an 82/84. :)

Can I have some free posts too!

Only if you promise to come home, Mitchagain is a crappy place and Arizona misses you!

wickedfastvette

Can I have some free posts too!

Only if you promise to come home, Mitchagain is a crappy place and Arizona misses you!

Soon! I will be back soon and it is actually pretty nice here, but its getting fricken cold and havent seen much of the sun for 2 weeks......................Cherye misses AZ.

Soon! I will be back soon and it is actually pretty nice here, but its getting fricken cold and havent seen much of the sun for 2 weeks......................Cherye misses AZ.

Same here...............

Reading the last two posts and thinking how glad I am to be here and not there. :) Beautiful weather to take a drive now.

You need to say something bad or stupid so you get a new tagline.......just like the rest of us.

all of my posts are either bad or stupid .... and i'm still stuck with same ole same ole ... :partydance:

Man that was a chilly drive home just now.

Outside temp said 68*

I'm about to freeze.

:lol

Do I reacall whining from someone when it was 116? I am watching snow melt.

Man that was a chilly drive home just now.

Outside temp said 68*

I'm about to freeze.

:lol

Do I reacall whining from someone when it was 116? I am watching snow melt.

Guess you didn't "hear" my sarcasm. :lol

I was actually just wondering if you were boxing up the vette for the winter yet. :lol

Not yet but in a week or so...................... :yesnod:yesnod Unless, we make a sneak visit to AZ...............just sayin

wickedfastvette

all of my posts are either bad or stupid .... and i'm still stuck with same ole same ole ... :partydance:

Well if I see ya say something that stands out I will alert the powers that be! :yesnod

Not yet but in a week or so...................... :yesnod:yesnod Unless, we make a sneak visit to AZ...............just sayin

Sounds like the weekend of the 24th would be perfect! :D

wickedfastvette

Making hard cider, crushed the apples and pears myself, off my own trees, got 4 gals going right now.

Making hard cider, crushed the apples and pears myself, off my own trees, got 4 gals going right now.

Yummy..................... :banannarainbow:

Watching snow fall........rigerruckermothertucker

Set up the chair in the garage so you can at least look at it John, buck up man!

Well, they say next week the snow goes and 1/2 azzed weather returns for a week or so. It was hard earlier today driving home from Montana and watching all the rv's going south.......................