NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Corvette Saturday Lunch - 2/4/06

BSeery

Guest UVETTYA
so are we all (Uvettya, C5dreammachn98 P51tj) still planning on metting at auto zone at 83ave and union hills around 930 or so?

Yup. That's the plan.

Steve

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Togo

• BSeery

• Eddie44

• sundevil82

Guest 1FASTC4

I hope everyone had fun. I am a bit cursed it seems. Had an alarm installed, H pipe added, and some touchup done this week,(shops are all next to each other)

and picked up the car yesterday. Had to leave my truck behind and was going to pick it up later. That didn't work out but I wasn't too worried about it.

Got up this morning and the vette wouldn't turn over, this in spite of leaving it on a charger all night because I have a short. So... stuck at the house til my wife's sister return w/ a car. Sorry all, I was really looking forward to seeing everyone and their cars. :banghead

If there's any upside, maybe it's that I don't have a short after all. Maybe this whole time I just had a bad battery. I had excluded this possibility because the battery was pretty much new when the problem started a few months ago. Today it's only about 6 months old.

Guest UVETTYA

Well, I'm sorry that I didn't get to meet you and you had trouble with your car. It was a lot of fun. I put an Optima Red Top in mine not too long ago. Batteries don't last very long in AZ. The heat has cooked every one I've owned in 2 yrs or less.

Better luck next time. :cuss

Well, I'm sorry that I didn't get to meet you and you had trouble with your car. It was a lot of fun. I put an Optima Red Top in mine not too long ago. Batteries don't last very long in AZ. The heat has cooked every one I've owned in 2 yrs or less.

Better luck next time. :cuss

you should have GREAT luck with that optima - i had the one in my truck for almost 8 years

i PREACH optima - i have one in every one of my cars - and the GF WILL be getting one in her new car the day it rolls off the lot!