NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Corvette Saturday Lunch - 2/4/06

BSeery

Guest XLR8TNC5

Larry and Carol, how nice to see you all on here. It has been a long time. Looks like you have been busy with your car....Can't wait to see you both! ;) I have been a little busy with my ride as well. Trust me, you will hear it. lol....

Looking forward to seeing the both of you most definitely!

Tanya

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Togo

• BSeery

• Eddie44

• sundevil82

Going to try to make this. Also invited Dave (shirt guy) to come. Not sure if he can make it yet.

KnK

East siders can also take the 10 to the 51 to the 101 and exit Cave Creek Rd. Faster than 10 to the 17 I think. At least I think that I think. I'm pretty sure that I think. Naa, what was I thinking!!! :crazy:crazy See you all there. :burnout Robert

Hey, since I was thinking (ok, I won't start) the easties could meet at AZ Mills and drive up enmass (that's together). That way it's like two road trips in one!!! What does everyone think? That is IF you think. Yaa, I think that you think...I think. Ok I'm locking up the computer now :P Robert

East siders can also take the 10 to the 51 to the 101 and exit Cave Creek Rd. Faster than 10 to the 17 I think. At least I think that I think. I'm pretty sure that I think. Naa, what was I thinking!!! :crazy:crazy See you all there. :burnout Robert

If you're coming from the eastside you can either take the 101 northbound or like Robert said you can take the 60 to the 10 to the 51 to the 101 and get off at Cave Creek. The Costco is just south of the 101 on Cave Creek. It's on the eastside of Cave Creek. We'll meet out on the NW corner of the lot so we don't have to mess with the traffic around Costco.

i'm definitely in - the black car will be picked up TODAY so i at least have one vette - still waiting to hear from mike about the white one - i'm hoping for a friday evening pickup! :D

i will beable to go i got that day off work. is anyone comeing from the westside i have no clue how to get to this place and was maybe hopeing to follow someone.

Guest UVETTYA
i will beable to go i got that day off work. is anyone comeing from the westside i have no clue how to get to this place and was maybe hopeing to follow someone.

Marylou says I can go, so Ye-Haw!

I live at 115th and Union Hills. If you want to meet somewhere, I think I can find the meeting place on Cave Creek.

If you live out my way there's a Quick Trip at 114th and Bell. We could meet there. If you're not that far west, go ahead and suggest a place and I'll come East.

Steve

i am at 71rst ave and beardsely not to far from you like 10 mins or so the qt would be a good place to meet i dont mind driveing up there unless there are others on the westside that want to meet some place esle

you are right down the road from me.

i'm at 23rd ave. and beardsley.

it is SUPER easy to find.

just fly up the 101 (well don't fly - keep the wheels on the ground, else you might get a ticket for something stupid)

get off on cavecreek - you can see the costco building from almost a mile away (ok, this might be a slight exaggeration) get off on cave creek, turn right (coming from the west side) go to the stop light (i think htere's on there) and turn left - this is the easiest access to the costco parking lot.

cruise through and look for that northernly corner where all the vettes should be.

i'd love to meet up, but i have to go east and pick up th G/F at 7th st. and greenway, so i'd be doubling back - so i'll just see ya all there! :burnout

Guest UVETTYA
i am at 71rst ave and beardsely not to far from you like 10 mins or so the qt would be a good place to meet i dont mind driveing up there unless there are others on the westside that want to meet some place esle

How about the AutoZone at 83rd Ave and Union Hills... that's a little closer to you. It's just West of the intersection on the North side of the street, next to the Sonic. I have an '04 Black Z06. You can't miss it... just look for the skid marks. :D

Any other West siders going and want to hook up?

It should take about 20 minutes to get to the Cave Creek Rd meeting point from there, so we prolly should leave the AutoZone by 9:45 or so... that way we can smoke and joke for awhile before leaving there at 10:30.

Whatdoyathink?

Steve

Guest UVETTYA
yeah that will work. i dirve a red vette convert so if i get there before you, you shouldnt have any trouble finding me.

Okie Dokie... see you there.

Steve

Guest XLR8TNC5

Well, I am willing to bet that the "Sunnie" clan will hook up with us at our place around Dysart and Glendale and then we will head to the Costco meet up spot. So, we will see the rest ofyour Westsiders there then.

So, are the Eastsiders meeting us all at Costco then? About what time do we all plan to meet at Costco? Do we plan to leave Costco at 10:30am to head to Cave Crrek? Let me know.

I am calling S.F. today to see what kind of parking they will do for us. There is a large parking lot next to the restaurant, but if we could get the parking in the FRONT, that would kick ass. Im going to tell them to plan for us all around 11:30-Noon! Cool?

I will let you all know what happens after I talk to the S.F. peeps today.

Later,

Tanya

Guest XLR8TNC5

Okay, here is the skinny.......

Just got off the phone with Billy Jean at the Satis. Frog. They can't do any special parking due to the other shops and restaurants that are in the complex, however, we are welcome to use the parking lot next to the restaurant.

I scheduled the reservation for 25 to 40 people to be there between 11:30am and Noon. We have the whole BEER GARDEN to ourselves. It will be outside, but it is covered, and I think you all will like it. There are tables out there for all of us to sit at.

NOTE: THEY DO NOT DO SEPARATE CHECKS!" It is one check to a table, so I suggest everyone bring cash to pay your bill.

And thats it. The reservation is under ACE/Tanya "in the beer garden." Or just mention you are there with the Corvette Club. (For all the stragglers.)

See you all Saturday at Costco. I plan to be to Costco by no later than 945am.

Tanya

For all the lost souls that don't know how to get to the parking lot at Cave Creek and Beardsley??

If you can do a mapquest, google maps or microsoft map the address for the strip mall is 20235 N Cave Creek Rd, Phoenix, AZ!!

Punch in your address, this address and tell them to Show me the route :burnout

Or just click here

Ken

Well, I am willing to bet that the "Sunnie" clan will hook up with us at our place around Dysart and Glendale and then we will head to the Costco meet up spot. So, we will see the rest ofyour Westsiders there then.

:cool:thumbs

Ok eastsiders, are we meeting at AZ Mills? I think ( damn, here we go again), we could meet at the lot by the 5 & Diner at 9:15 and leave at 9:30-9:40 should take about 30-35 minutes to get up to costco and meet up with everybody else. Any other ideas? :burnout Robert

Eastsiders...Mount Up.... :burnout I always wanted to say that. :lol

We can meet at AZ Mills.

I am planning to meet up with Bryan berfore we head out there to work out some A.C.E. business. But we can try and be there after that. Or Bryan, we can take care of that after the lunch. Whatever you would like to do is OK with me.

See you all there on Saturday.

Phil... :devil

How about the AutoZone at 83rd Ave and Union Hills... that's a little closer to you. It's just West of the intersection on the North side of the street, next to the Sonic. I have an '04 Black Z06. You can't miss it... just look for the skid marks. :D

Any other West siders going and want to hook up? 

It should take about 20 minutes to get to the Cave Creek Rd meeting point from there, so we prolly should leave the AutoZone by 9:45 or so... that way we can smoke and joke for awhile before leaving there at 10:30.

Whatdoyathink?

Steve

Sun Devil and Uvettya... C5dreammachn98 and P51tj will meet up with you at the AutoZone in the am, if thats where you 2 are meeting at...any others??? TOGO???

Scratch??? Other Westies???

depends on when i pick up the other half - it'd be a far stretch to go get her at 7th st and greenway then back to your place - so i think i'll just meet up with ya'all at costco!

so are we all (Uvettya, C5dreammachn98 P51tj) still planning on metting at auto zone at 83ave and union hills around 930 or so?