Tues lunch 1:00 pm

JLs Mistress

I will be in attendance With my matching victory red ensemble Let's all try to be color-coordinated with our automobiles SLAMMER

Free lunch for geezer member or geezer want a bee who brings a Mustang owner and their car to today's lunch. SLAMMER

I'm out, still working through my honey-do list...

Parker can you email me check you message box

This was the best turn out yet 12 at the table today and yes slammer we need a bigger table . No place for the Mustang guy ....

Hi all I have two questions

1. Is everyone happy with the Place . This started off being a meet for mopor guys on this side of town . It has grown now we have one large group , so should it stay the same or move someplace else .,different location each week or month ? Just asking for input...this might not be the smart thing to do being this is working . I know everyone might have there own ideas ..... Lets see what comes back ....Thanks

2. Did anyone have something on there paint last week ? I did like overspray or tree sap ? I had to clay my car ......

PS

Don't forget we need the Mustang guy

Hi all I have two questions

1. Is everyone happy with the Place . This started off being a meet for mopor guys on this side of town . It has grown now we have one large group , so should it stay the same or move someplace else .,different location each week or month ? Just asking for input...this might not be the smart thing to do being this is working . I know everyone might have there own ideas ..... Lets see what comes back ....Thanks

2. Did anyone have something on there paint last week ? I did like overspray or tree sap ? I had to clay my car ......

PS

Don't forget we need the Mustang guy

I just think we need to reserve two tables for 6 people each, either a little before Noon or later than 1 PM, if we consistantly have this larger group. The Mopar guys seem to always have 5 or 6, but the Vette group hasn't shown a solid core yet.

I noticed something on the car yesterday that wasn't there when I prepared for the wind tunnel. I've been a whole lot of places in between.

Did the wind tunnel work

Lets add time to list keep in mind that place is busy between 11 and 12 ...? Yes I know a pun

Wiped mine down prior to going there last week. Yesterday I thought I saw glittery looking on the passenger side window, thought it may have been oil spray from a car on the freeway or something. Will have to further check now :facepalm:

Did the wind tunnel work

Lets add time to list keep in mind that place is busy between 11 and 12 ...? Yes I know a pun

The wind tunnel test worked mostly as expected. I found two areas that are affected in ways that none of the smoke tests have the capability to show. I'll take that into account when designing the mod we discussed.

We will meet at the Place 1:00 PM go on to some other place close for lunch OK guys This is my cell phone just in case 602*570*1311 if you are late

That makes me feel like I'm cheating on my waitress who takes such good care of us. SLAMMER

That makes me feel like I'm cheating on my waitress who takes such good care of us.

SLAMMER

Was your car covered with over spray or whatever it was last Tues. this happened to us once before ......Yes you are correct Mindy does take good care of us

As a matter of fact yes. Looked at my windshield after reading about the glittery look of some windshields. I used a Mr cleen sponge on mine and with a short bit of work the improvement was noticeable. You could feel the tiny bumps. Not sure how long they have been there though. SLAMMER

Found the same on my car..... Was looking at cleaning and waxing over the next week.... Guess it will be a good time to do it.

Not into matching ensembles, but I will be there...

This is show and tell day Parker:rockon2: