ChadC

for update go to the last page

One man Hood removal

IMGP0315.jpg

tearing down

IMGP0330.jpg

Rad is out

IMGP0331.jpg

Roxxane had a nice "squirt" on to the celing. Bah... ill paint that later.

IMGP0334.jpg

She almost got it into Andrews eyes... he was not happy.

IMGP0335.jpg

*cracking of the whip* work faster my slaves! do you think this Pizza and Beer will pay for itself?!?

IMGP0339.jpg

there is one in every croud

IMGP0344.jpg

"pull harder!!! use your retard strength!"

IMGP0341.jpg

after several hours of swearing to remove this part... we later discovered a eazy removal pull tab. damm.....

IMGP0343.jpg

what a bloody mess

IMGP0348.jpg

Robert and Melissa working as a team.

IMGP0353.jpg

IMGP0337.jpg

more to come.....

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChadC

• Big Poppa

• Desertdawg

• anmracing2

I'm jealous, I wanna be wrenchin on a Vette.

:agree Hey, I thought it was this Saturday.

I see how it is. You think I'd sabotage the competition!

Okay, so you might be right. Bastage. :lol

BTW, looks to me as though the heads aint comin off.... Shouldn't the heads come off?

I sure hope you checked the alignment of the phitzenfelter valve before you removed it, they are a bear to get back in the right way if your just a little bit off.....

Hey Chris, if he doesn't change out the heads, do you think you will be able to beat him? (in a race) :edward:

If the heads stay on, I assume so as long as he stays off the giggle gas. I may have to add a bit to my shopping list for insurance on that though. Either way, I'm sure we'z gonna have fun findin out!!!

Care to put your money were your keyboard is???? What do you say to a cool saw-buck or two that says you lose?

I'm jealous, I wanna be wrenchin on a Vette.

Damn BP where were you during my rad replacement, Samco hose upgrade and Waterpump replacement on my LT5??

Man that was a two day job!!!!

I see the mighty extendo-universal ratchet is in action again. Better make sure Robert has his cigar when he does the vavle work - I think that's where we went wrong on mine.

LOL!

GO TEAM ACE!

Care to put your money were your keyboard is???? What do you say to a cool saw-buck or two that says you lose?

Dood, not so much. This is Cahd we'z talkin about here. I have to assume that these photos have been specifically chosen to confuse, conceal and befuddle. I'm totally down for a loser buys lunch scenario, but on the limited info we have, I aint bettin the farm. Now, you wanna make that a bet on who can get around a racetrack fastest? I'll bet the farm on that, but straight line is all car vs car, not so much the driver. I don't mind losing to another car, but getting beaten by another driver PISSES ME OFF!!!!

I see the mighty extendo-universal ratchet is in action again. Better make sure Robert has his cigar when he does the vavle work - I think that's where we went wrong on mine.

LOL!

GO TEAM ACE!

:thumbs It goes to every event that needs a wrench . . . . And now I have a bada$$ breaker bar that can bust the toughest nuts!!!!!! :o

Andrew

As I hold my breath (with the awesome help of mark/SIDEWINDER) I prepair to exume the 9 year old metal rod.

IMGP0354.jpg

My first time. iI dident take very long but i finaly lost my C Card (Cam card). inserted and spninning with no lifter loss.

IMGP0356A.jpg

that cant be good

IMGP0356b.jpg

that cant be good

IMGP0356b.jpg

:willy Dood, did you get a lathe when I wasn't lookin', or is that from using the new Mobil 1? :huh

Mark putting be front end back together

IMGP0359.jpg

IMGP0360.jpg

Dont forget to turn that crank pin 90*. that was brutal

IMGP0371.jpg

Woo hoo front end bits are back together.

IMGP0370.jpg

Oil cooler plate.

IMGP0357.jpg

Big ass hoses

IMGP0358.jpg

This is looking up at the oil filter.

this was a tight fit. had to disconnect the header to give enought room.

IMGP0362.jpg

IMGP0365.jpg

trying to routhe the monster oil lines so they do not touch the hot bits

IMGP0361.jpg

ohhh shiny

IMGP0372.jpg

robert thinks so

IMGP0373.jpg

Mark putting be front end back together

IMGP0359.jpg

You know your timing is excellent. Next month this would have cost you dearly :lol