• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loud Pedal

• Big Poppa

• Robwuk

• Eddie44

Does anybody know who this 'Marco' guy is? He keeps stalking me around town and he's kinda creepy...

:smilelol

I ran into a noob tonight at a local pub. He's a a fun guy with a sharp C5 and wants to come out and play with us. It's red, so its clearly slower, but lets not prevent that from welcoming Mark aboard anyway. :lol

Mark, please keep your arms and legs in the vehicle at all times. Your seat may be used as a flotation device in the event of a water landing and I accept absolutely no responsibility for what Chris (big poppa) says - I wasn't even there.

How cool to run into ACE members in the middle of BFE. :banannadance:

OOOOHHHH Please! lol this gosh darnd ACE dude got me all funged up and 86d from the bar :willy ! If you ACE people are anything like EUDLOSE and mrs. ENDLOSE I am ALL IN!!!

Have a little respect... Mrs. EUDLOSE's name is Cahd.

What 'new mall'?

The one you pass coming up I-10 (eastside of the freeway). It's on the northside of CG.

You need to get out once in awhile Dewey :lol

What 'new mall'?

The one you pass coming up I-10 (eastside of the freeway). It's on the northside of CG.

To Casa Grande? :smilelol

What 'new mall'?

Okay, you got me there! :lol

The new mall in Casa Grande for you guys coming up from tuscon is on the right side of I-10 take the florence blvd (hwy 287) exit I dont know the exit number off the top of my head. If you watch on the right side of the hwy you will see a golfcoarse. the exit right after that..

this gosh darnd ACE dude got me all funged up and 86d from the bar

I wish to assert my fifth amendment privilege. :lol

Looks like a good turnout so far. :banannadance:

What 'new mall'?

I don't have anything against CG, but once I hit Florence Blvd exit, I'm thinking Riggs is just a couple exits down the road, and then I'm almost there, so...I'm obviously not paying attention to what's off to the side, especially when dodging snowbirds doing 65 in the left lane.

What 'new mall'?

I don't have anything against CG, but once I hit Florence Blvd exit, I'm thinking Riggs is just a couple exits down the road, and then I'm almost there, so...I'm obviously not paying attention to what's off to the side, especially when dodging snowbirds doing 65 in the left lane.

Yea its just the 4th exit from there and about 25 to 30 miles or so..

Everyone still gonig... rain or shine?

Rain or shine, we'll be there!

Contrary to popular belief, vettes don't melt in the rain. I'll be there rain or shine. :burnout

I'm thinking I should call ahead and warn them of the pending mayhem. Please chime in if you are ombrophobic so I can get an accurate head count.

2 more days! :)

Guest Sidewinder
Does anybody know who this 'Marco' guy is? He keeps stalking me around town and he's kinda creepy...

:smilelol

I ran into a noob tonight at a local pub. He's a a fun guy with a sharp C5 and wants to come out and play with us. It's red, so its clearly slower, but lets not prevent that from welcoming Mark aboard anyway. :lol

Mark, please keep your arms and legs in the vehicle at all times. Your seat may be used as a flotation device in the event of a water landing and I accept absolutely no responsibility for what Chris (big poppa) says - I wasn't even there.

How cool to run into ACE members in the middle of BFE. :banannadance:

OOOOHHHH Please! lol this gosh darnd ACE dude got me all funged up and 86d from the bar :willy ! If you ACE people are anything like EUDLOSE and mrs. ENDLOSE I am ALL IN!!!

Pretty much but WE can handle our booze!! :edward:

I would not miss them for the world.

Dang, Mark, did she smell bad?

I thought she was going for my beer!! :smilelol

Guest Sidewinder

West siiiiiiide meet at the LOWES at I-10 and Dysart about 11AM in the LOWES parking lot back by the Chik-Fil-A (usual spot, look for a SHINEY yeller C5). Wheels rollin close to 11:15. We should be at the kilt around 11:22 :smilelol:smilelol

I posted a list at the top of this thread. Please make sure you're on it if you're going. Eddie, I didn't see an affirmative from you. Not sure if I just missed it, but we'd love to see ya come out.

Come on peeps! Lets rock the place. Short skirts and tall beers. What else could a growing boy need? :P

I'll be warning... uh... calling them tomorrow to give them a heads up. :cheers

ZO6vette037

West siiiiiiide meet at the LOWES at I-10 and Dysart about 11AM in the LOWES parking lot back by the Chik-Fil-A (usual spot, look for a SHINEY yeller C5). Wheels rollin close to 11:15. We should be at the kilt around 11:22 :smilelol:smilelol

I will be there!

We're a negative on this one. We're getting together with our son and new daughter-in-law.

ZO6vette037

Need to change the head count. Wife is going to take off work and come out. So 2 on our part.