NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Time to invade the Kilt... again

Loud Pedal

We'll probably head up your way Mark, just post teh meeting spot?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loud Pedal

• Big Poppa

• Robwuk

• Eddie44

ZO6vette037
West side meet for caravan?

im down with that.

if there are not that many takers, I can meet you at your place bud.

Right on!

Any other westsiders? :cool

I'm down for the west side caravan!

Robert and Elizabeth

Unfortunately, we will not be able to make it because I am working the night before and that night too. Too bad. We are starting our new ICU and I am working alot of hours lately getting it ready.

I guess i could go because its .....NEXT DOOR TO MY SHIZNAZ...lol. I would like to meet some of you all, so far no pressing weekend problems. see ya at noonish! look for the car............................ON THE ROOF!!!. had to say that.

northslopefirst

YES ... I am getting out of here (pray, no fog!) Will be in Thursday night :partygrnhat::banannarainbow: so I will be there :cool:clap:clap

I should be there, but probably Vette-less for now...

What's up with the shark Ted?

It's just too hot and uncomfortable to drive it at noon in July and leave it in the sun. She runs great.

Guest Kens06

UH, let me check my book..................................................

Pencil me in as a maybe.........................

Maybe gonna take a heart attack to keep me away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope my GF is working :D

Ken

It's just too hot and uncomfortable to drive it at noon in July and leave it in the sun. She runs great.

Gotcha. Glad you're coming out. :)

Does anybody know who this 'Marco' guy is? He keeps stalking me around town and he's kinda creepy...

:smilelol

I ran into a noob tonight at a local pub. He's a a fun guy with a sharp C5 and wants to come out and play with us. It's red, so its clearly slower, but lets not prevent that from welcoming Mark aboard anyway. :lol

Mark, please keep your arms and legs in the vehicle at all times. Your seat may be used as a flotation device in the event of a water landing and I accept absolutely no responsibility for what Chris (big poppa) says - I wasn't even there.

How cool to run into ACE members in the middle of BFE. :banannadance:

Guest Sidewinder
Does anybody know who this 'Marco' guy is? He keeps stalking me around town and he's kinda creepy...

:smilelol

I ran into a noob tonight at a local pub. He's a a fun guy with a sharp C5 and wants to come out and play with us. It's red, so its clearly slower, but lets not prevent that from welcoming Mark aboard anyway. :lol

Mark, please keep your arms and legs in the vehicle at all times. Your seat may be used as a flotation device in the event of a water landing and I accept absolutely no responsibility for what Chris (big poppa) says - I wasn't even there.

How cool to run into ACE members in the middle of BFE. :banannadance:

SOO he's gunna be at the kilt with us till 6 or 7 then huh? :lol

and I accept absolutely no responsibility for what Chris (big poppa) says - I wasn't even there.

No worries Dave, I'll never tell what happened in Cahd's new back yard when he wasn't home.... I'll never look at a Men Working sign the same again...

I'm in for this, and theres an added benifit alond with the HOT WOMEN I get to get away from the inlaws woo hoo.

Anyone want to meet up in Casa Grande??

Rob

I'm in for this, and theres an added benifit alond with the HOT WOMEN I get to get away from the inlaws woo hoo.

Anyone want to meet up in Casa Grande??

Rob

I'm yer huckleberry....

Cool But I wont be your date!! Sorry where do you want to meet up at The prominade (mall) ??

Cool But I wont be your date!! Sorry where do you want to meet up at The prominade (mall) ??

Always a bridesmaid.....

I say we meet in front of Best Buy at the new mall around 11:00. Anyone else from Tucson wanna join in?