NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Run up Mt. Lemmon

Big Poppa

OK, I'm gonna set the date as next Sunday. I know that leaves out about half the crowd, but we were gettin nowhere on getting all on the same day. We'll just have to put another run together soon.

Let's meet at the McDonalds at the corner of Tanque Verde and Catalina Highway at say 10:30. That gets us to the top in plenty of time for some lunch and cool weather. Given the same amount of time hangin out at the top, it puts us back down around 3:30

Mods... Calendar.... Please.

I'm in. I'm tuning up the vette on Monday and replacing the shocks. It'll be a good run for the old thing.

Where do we eat up there..last I knew there was only the place at the ski "resort"?

Looking forward to my first run.

Regards

Tim

timsweet@cox.net

FYI..I've checked my settings, but I don't get email from the forum.

P.S. If I break my vette( don't plan on it ..but it's old)...I'll drive the mustang....<<doh>>>> :banannadance:

P.S. If I break my vette( don't plan on it ..but it's old)...I'll drive the mustang....<<doh>>>> :banannadance:

Cool man... We'll save a handicapped spot for ya just in case.....

This Sucks , since I started working at the mine it seems like every event falls during a week I'm working. Hope you have a great time take lots of pictures.

Jefro :angry

Dood... Find a day that yer not workin and start a run of your own. Just post it up, I'm sure you'll get at least a handfull of people to go. I'm out of town a ton during the summer, but I still try to hit all the runs that I can, I think most people here are the same way.

Guest azcueball

cant go ill be on my way back from the cabins so ill miss out oooooo well maybe some other time.Like to meet some new people in the club and i havnet got to go on a run in a while so everyone have a good time and maybe next time :cuss :angry :angry

We'll have to pt one together a couple weeks after this one to get all the people we missed with this one...

You're on the calendar now-post up when you have a date for part 2

M~

Marana Rich

Count me in, I will be in the neighborhood.

Do ya think we can get 10 cars from Tucson for an event????

Wonder how the benz will take corners!!!

Trust me when I say it's not the Vette but the Benz will surprise you :thumbs

drove the benz today at arrivacca(spelling?) it was impressive, but your right, its not a corvette.

drove the benz today at arrivacca(spelling?) it was impressive, but your right, its not a corvette.

I saw in another thread it is a Kompressor? It should do really well I thought.

I saw in another thread it is a Kompressor? It should do really well I thought.

Yup its a Kompressor Sport Sedan... GOOOOO SUPERCHARGER!!! muahahahahaaa

My wife's is an 06 and they had gone away from the Kompressor by then but I think it's a little large displacement motor.

I dare you to chase me.....

I dare you to chase me.....

matter of fact that came up in conversation today and i said Chris is the only dude i wouldnt be able to keep up with in the benz. I figured if i follow you around a corner and get ABS, active handling and traction control in that order in my Z0freakin6, the benz would just go off the damn cliff.

Well, I dunno if that's a compliment or a warning to others not to follow the crazy guy over the edge... So, where do ya suppose all the Tucson guys are? Greg, Austin, Bob & Avon? You guys still upright and taking nurishment?

its a compliment. ill follow you around any corner in the vette cuz i know you dont wanna go off the cliff just as much as i dont... i think lol

We are still interested in doing this run but does not seem to be getting many takers. Is it still on?

Yup... there is gonna be a few...but still worth it!!

There's 3 or 4 cars that are coming that aren't on the forum, so I assume that we will have about 8 cars, maybe 10.