NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Bondurant Corvette Performance Experience $195! Dec 6, 2008

Guest Avenged87fold

Guest Avenged87fold

Bondurant20Corvette20Day20Flyer.jpg

This is a Corvette ONLY event at Bondurant/Firebird to benefit Autism. Includes drag racing and track time. This should be a really good event with a strictly Corvette crowd. This is waaaaaay enough notice that people can plan well in advance. $50 to hotlap in a ZR1, hells yeah :willy . We should get something together for sure. The event is $195 but sounds well worth it. The ZR1 rides are limited to the first 50 people signed up.

Website and Sign-up link:

http://www.bondurant.com/corvetteday08/

ACE members signed up:

Avenged87fold

Kens06

Malcolm

TexazC6

Dewey

TrackAerial2004.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Poppa

• Bigfoot

• TEXAZC6

• Malcolm

Guest Avenged87fold

I already know I'm going for sure. We have plenty of time to get something together though.

I'm in.... I'll get signed up soon. You think I'm tubby enough that they're gonna make me pay for 2 passengers in the ZR1?

Chris, I went ahead and paid for two just in case. Not sure if I'll need a second ride or if someone comes with me and I'm feeling generous. After all, it said it's going to charity, right?

Guest Avenged87fold

I finally got signed up, I couldn't at work for whatever reason. I am really excited for this ZR1 ride. The shit those guys did in a Caddy CTS almost made me shit myself, I cant imagine a 638hp machine. Now all I have to do is wait until December.

Bondurant20Corvette20Day20Flyer.jpg

This is a Corvette ONLY event at Bondurant/Firebird to benefit Autism. Includes drag racing and track time. This should be a really good event with a strictly Corvette crowd. This is waaaaaay enough notice that people can plan well in advance. $50 to hotlap in a ZR1, hells yeah :willy . We should get something together for sure. The event is $195 but sounds well worth it.

Here is the flyer *EDIT* (you have to a member of Corvetteforums.com so I attached it above):

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/attachment...mp;d=1212527253

Website and Sign-up link:

http://www.bondurant.com/corvetteday08/

In and paid! Thanks for the heads up.

anmracing2

I put this on the calendar too.

I don't see anything about a spectator fee. Do you know what the charge is to come and watch?

Andrew

Guest Avenged87fold

I'll call them Tuesday and find out what the deal is. The cost was for 2 occupants (driver and passenger). Probably a small fee/donation for spectators. I'll be going solo so someone is more than welcome to come up with me. I will call Mike and find out the details.

Robert and Elizabeth

There is a strong possibility Robert and I can do this. I will let you know after I talk to him. It will be fun taking Vanessa out after her new mods. :thumbs

Guest Avenged87fold

This is the email Mike sent me today:

Hi Dan,

Good to hear from you!! To answer a few of your questions:

-The drag races will be just T&T style no brackets.

-The car fee covers driver and 1 passenger, no other spectators allowed

-Only tech inspection will be for Drags, no inspection required for lead and follow on Bondurant track, you use your car at your own risk.

If you have any other questions regarding this event please contact Dan Dineson, our Director of Advertising. His number is 480-403-7618 or you can e-mail him at ddineson@bondurant.com. He is in charge of the event and will have more detail.

For classes or any other questions about the school feel free to contact me.

Have a great day!!

Bummer, woulda' been fun just to watch. I don't think the C-3 is up to this kind of driving..... Oh well.

Andrew

Bummer, woulda' been fun just to watch. I don't think the C-3 is up to this kind of driving..... Oh well.

Andrew

I would recommend for you or both youts to go with someone that has an open seat(s).

I would recommend for you or both youts to go with someone that has an open seat(s).

Anybody know if Cahd or Big Poppa is going?

I'll probably have a seat open after the first corner.... may be wet...but it will dry!!! :lol And there will be no hand holds remaining!

Depends on the wife if I'll have an open seat or not. I haven't paid yet as it is a long way off and you never know what's going to happen between now and then.

Anybody know if Cahd or Big Poppa is going?

Damn, that was cold. What you tryin to say here? Ya know da bichhes line up for me and Cahd, we gotta beat 'em away with a stick.

In all seriousness, I will be going, but the available seat is questionable....

Tech inspection for the drags? So does that mean the verts are out without a roll bar????

To bad they won't allow Corvette spectators for a fee!