• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1EVLC7

• Grape Ape

• Dianne

• CZYDMND

I was going to commit to this caravan, but I am not sure when the wife will be up and ready. Whenever we have to be somewhere at a specific time, we are always about a 1/2 hour or so late. So, if I am not there by 7:00, just leave without me. I told her we need to be up and ready to go by 5:00. Maybe that way I can be there. Might take me about an hour to get to where you're meeting. I will call you Ed if I am not going to make it or we actually get on the road sooner. So I guess put me down for a maybe.

We're just going up as spectators so we'll be leaving about 9am. If anyone else wants to do a later departure let me know and we'll plan a meeting place.

That's really a great show,,,,and the wife and I love Prescott....but there are at least 3 shows in Tucson next weekend,,,, with this hand doesn't look like I'll be able to detail either of my cars for a show.

I started a list of peeps meeting at the Home Depot. See first post. Should be going up 17 to 69 I would think.

I will be @ the home depot is it east or west of the I17

I guess i could drive up from cavcreek rd since that is were I live and is it east or west from cavcreek road

If I remember right, it's on the East side of I17. Ed would know for sure though.

Northeast corner I-17/Carefree Hwy :thumbs

....I "had" someone to cover for me at work so I could make the trip to Prescott but he flaked out on me at the last minute.

Not going to be able to make the show this year. But I'll be @ Home Depot at 6:30 for the Departure. Hopefully I'll catch up with a few of you at Chili's on your return trip to town!

If I remember right, it's on the East side of I17. Ed would know for sure though.

Northeast corner I-17/Carefree Hwy :thumbs

....I "had" someone to cover for me at work so I could make the trip to Prescott but he flaked out on me at the last minute.

Not going to be able to make the show this year. But I'll be @ Home Depot at 6:30 for the Departure. Hopefully I'll catch up with a few of you at Chili's on your return trip to town!

That sucks Ed! I guess I will have to come down there on a Saturday night sometime with Cherye to meet ya!

That's what I would do (call in sick), but I can tell Ed is a good guy & would not do that.

Is anyone coming up today and going to the Bar-B-Q at Lamb Chevrolet?

Cherye and I will be there.

Well that just sucks!!! Are they reimbursing your $25 for ya at least?

wasn't entered, was just going to look at cars and hang out in the bars.

Pam, we will see you guys in the morning.

Cool Dianne....can't wait to see you folks...been way to long!

We are going to be heading up earlier hopefully. I know the wife will have to make about 2-3 stops before we get there. So maybe some of you will actually pass us by. See ya all in the morning.

Alright Car is Clean Well the Outside is and I will be there @ the home Depot don't leave with out me......

Cell # 602-451-4005

6 AM wow that might be hard But I really need a good drive... SEE ya in the morning

<<<<<<<WE NEED MORE CARS TO DRIVE UP>>>>>>>

it's going to be nice a cool out side 83 as the HIGH

It's going to be NICE..... You now you want to DRIVE her and whip around the turns.....