NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Prescott Show

Grape Ape

I know that this is really early and all, but I was wondering if anyone else was planning on going to this show again this year? I am going to be there the night before this time so I don't have to park out in the street again. I already have the 2 nights off.

Meeting at The Home Depot/Kohls parking lot at Carefree & I-17 around 6:30 AM leave around 7:00 AM:

mrhusker - Mark & Darci - Heading up earlier then the meeting time. See ya there.

Blew X U - Ed - Gotta Work

Blk n Blu - Charles

Jay & Dianne

Bob & Linda

CZYDMND - Brian

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1EVLC7

• Grape Ape

• Dianne

• CZYDMND

wickedfastvette

Glad you are going, I'm putting my car in the show at least now I know that there will be 2 of us!! :partydance:

• 1 month later...
:thumbs I'm in, will drive up Sat. AM.

For last years Prescott show a few of us met up @ The Home Depot/Kohls parking lot at Carefree & I-17 to caravan up. For those who are headed up Sat. morning we could meet there again around 6:30 and depart at 7:00-7:15.

Chime in with any suggestions!

Long drive my............never mind. I will be going up the morning of as it stands now. Not sure what time I will be heading out though. I think the gates and registration begin at 8 in the morning and end at 10. Don't be late if you want to park with the group. Ask me how I know!!!!!

By the way, where did you guys get the cool pics of your cars for your avatar? Is this from the Chili's get together?

For last years Prescott show a few of us met up @ The Home Depot/Kohls parking lot at Carefree & I-17 to caravan up. For those who are headed up Sat. morning we could meet there again around 7:30 and depart at 8:00-8:15.

I might have to put my b*lls back on and back in to the car show. maybe get a few of us to spend the night? I heard Cherye's house is reasonable.

How late does the show go till?

I get off work at 1:00pm. Would I be able to get there and see cars around 3-4ish??????

Andrew

PS: I put this on the calendar too....

This was a blast last year. It was freezing cold and windy so we HAD to walk over to the bar to start our day off with Bloody Mary's, then after that we went over to the Lone Spur Cafe for breakfast. Great food. We registered Jay's car for the show this year.

By the way, where did you guys get the cool pics of your cars for your avatar? Is this from the Chili's get together?

:yesnod Cheyre has a Bi%chin camera, takes awesome pic's!

For last years Prescott show a few of us met up @ The Home Depot/Kohls parking lot at Carefree & I-17 to caravan up. For those who are headed up Sat. morning we could meet there again around 7:30 and depart at 8:00-8:15.

I think we need to leave 7:00-7:15to get up there by 8:00, can't hual butt on 69 too many ramp rats! :eddie2:

I think we need to leave 7:00-7:15to get up there by 8:00, can't hual butt on 69 too many ramp rats! :eddie2:

Good idea, I'll edit post :thumbs

Susan and I will be going along with Austin and Monica and we will also be entering Kens tt C5 see you then

How late does the show go till?

I get off work at 1:00pm. Would I be able to get there and see cars around 3-4ish??????

Andrew

PS: I put this on the calendar too....

Ok all of you Car Show enthusiasts...! Yes, this is the same Historic Prescott All Corvette Car Show that happened last year. We had 140 registered last year and this year we are planning on 250 as our max. The registration starts at 8am and ends at 10am on Sept 20th. The show is from 10 - 3pm. Sorry Andrew, if you are working til 1pm, you will most likely get here too late! Here is the link for the info on the Car Show. Just click on Events and it will put you right there. http://www.prescottvettesette.org/index2.html This year we are planning on a little better weather... without the wind!

Hope to see you there! I will be selling the raffle tickets!!!

Lyn

Vette4lyn

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lovinglife

Avon and I are going!! We had a blast last year!! We are already have our hotel reservations; we are staying right on "whiskey row". There were a lot of nice Vettes and fun people! We are going up Friday afternoon, and going to the Bar-b-Que on the 19TH at Lamb Chevrolet. Hope to get a group and have all ACE members together at the show!

Bob

Susan and I will be going along with Austin and Monica and we will also be entering Kens tt C5 see you then

Greg, Do you plan on leaving Friday afternoon? Maybe we can all travel up together?!

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'm in my wife and mother in law are going up there that day so I will probably be able to go with ya guys not sure if I will drive the Vette but I will be there...

I want to drive the Vette but I would be by myself and we have a SUV driving up there with lots of room I will talk with the wife to see what she says maybe the little redhead can drive up with me instead of mom and Grandma..

Hope the weather holds out. Looks like it's supposed to rain on Friday (19th). Not sure about Saturday.

Hope the weather holds out. Looks like it's supposed to rain on Friday (19th). Not sure about Saturday.

Aloha Everyone-

I am looking forward to seeing everyone again this year in Downtown Prescott.

It has rained like crazy the last couple of days up here. But usually when it rains it is after 3:00 pm so hopefully it will be a kick ass day on the 20th!

wickedfastvette

Aloha Everyone-

I am looking forward to seeing everyone again this year in Downtown Prescott.

It has rained like crazy the last couple of days up here. But usually when it rains it is after 3:00 pm so hopefully it will be a kick ass day on the 2th!

Even if it rains we will have fun Pam! You know that .

For last years Prescott show a few of us met up @ The Home Depot/Kohls parking lot at Carefree & I-17 to caravan up. For those who are headed up Sat. morning we could meet there again around 6:30 and depart at 7:00-7:15.

Is this where we you are meeting? If so, is the time still the same?

Is this where we you are meeting? If so, is the time still the same?

As it stands now, Yes!