NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Oct 1st - Cruise / Lunch / Cruise / Car show

BSeery

In conjunction with the Cross Fire Forum, we will be doing a Cruise, Lunch, Cruise, Car show combo for the day.

We will be starting at the Waffle House at 3363 E University Dr.

(Click here for directions to Waffle House)

We will be meeting at 9:00 a.m. and leaving at 9:15. From there we will cruise through the Tempe Town Lake area, cross the Mill Street bridge, through Papago Park, then down McDowell through Scottsdale. Then on to the 202 east to Greenfield rd, around Falcon Field in Mesa, to Power Rd. North on Power rd through the Salt River Recreation area (Bush highway). We will have some stops, but we will continue past Saguaro Lake then up to the Bee Line and then back down to the Split Window Diner for lunch.

After lunch we will cruise down to the Pavilions car show for Corvette Saturday.

Hope to see many ACE members there to welcome the Cross Fire Forum members that come in from out of town.

That sounds like fun... If only the brakes were working....

Will you all pretend to know us if we drive a GTO?? ;)

I'm suppose to by pulling the 440 out that weekend but I don't know if I will be motivated to do that.... :toetap

Andrew

3,503 lbs of trouble

I drive a DeLorean, and they pretend to like me, so I think you'll be okay.

That sounds like fun... If only the brakes were working....

I'm suppose to by pulling the 440 out that weekend but I don't know if I will be motivated to do that.... :toetap

Andrew

is it a NEW GTO or an old one? either way is cool with me, but there was a yellos 2004/05 that "got in our way" during our show low cruise and just got left behind! i figured for sure that they would keep up or even play with us, but that didn't happen

is it a NEW GTO or an old one? either way is cool with me, but there was a yellos 2004/05 that "got in our way" during our show low cruise and just got left behind! i figured for sure that they would keep up or even play with us, but that didn't happen

Guest Sidewinder

I can't make the cruise on Saturday. Sorry. But we will drive the truck up to meet you all at the Split Window for lunch. Any idea what time?

Thanks,

Tanya

I can't make the cruise on Saturday. Sorry. But we will drive the truck up to meet you all at the Split Window for lunch. Any idea what time?

Thanks,

Tanya

Shoot for around 11:30 (ish)

I have a extra seat in my car I have no friends that can go :nopity

I know noone knows me yet...but I don't bite... :lol

3,503 lbs of trouble
...and then back down to the Split Window Diner for lunch.

I notified Candace we are coming about 11:30 AM, give or take.

Here's how my cruise ended before it ever started!

Accident10-1-05001.jpg

Some dipstick turned left right into me on McKellips just west of Lindsay. :mad :mad

dang, glenn said that you wrecked your car - and i thought you did it at the track - at least someones insurance will pick up that one! :ack

Guest XLR8TNC5

I'm sorry I didn't make it everyone. I had intended too, but I didn't even wake up until 1030am. Got up ate something and went back to bed. I just woke up about 30 minutes ago. No kidding!

Hope everyone enjoyed the cruise, the food, and the company. I really am sorry to not make it.

EDDIE! Good Lord. I hope you are okay. Did you get out and beat the guy's or girl's ass?

Tanya

92ZR1Wannabe

Car on jackstands

Me asleep under it..

Anybody gets bored this weekend lemme know. :)

Sorry I missed it, made it about 30 miles from home and started spewing water. leak in the heater hose where it attach's to the pump...

Made it home (slowly) and after it cooled I was able to repair it, then I tackled some of the honey-do's around here...

Hope everyone had a good time. :howdy

Well it turned out to be another good time.

We had members Ron & Eva return, very cool. I saw them taking lots of pictures, maybe they will post.

Another couple in a purple C4 that I can not remember their names.

A 2nd Delorean aslo joined the cruise that showed up with Dan.

Aslo Bryan, C5BlackVette, made his first cruise. Hopefully he can make further events. He stayed for quite a while at the pavillions also. Bryan did get a taste of the high speed runs on the short trip.

Glenn showed up at the Split Window for lunch and made the last leg to the Pavillions.

Also met Harry who drove a very clean Yellow Z06. A very cool person that is into his Corvettes. Hopefully he will join A.C.E.

Until the next time.

Phil... :devil

3,503 lbs of trouble
Another couple in a purple C4 that I can not remember their names.

They were Hugh & Laura Halladay

A 2nd Delorean aslo joined the cruise that showed up with Dan.

That was Daniel Fox.

Hugh, Laura and Dan are all members of AZ-D, The Arizona DeLorean Club, and they also own Corvettes besides DeLoreans, like I use to.

I have a lot of pictures. I will post them up later when I get time to organize them.

Phil, do you have that photo album software available ?