NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Lunch on Mt. Lemmon this Saturday (5/10)

Big Poppa

Big Poppa

Pete and I are planning to drive up Mt. Lemmon (Tucson) this Saturday for a late lunch. I assume a start time of maybe 11 or so, and a return time of 6 or 7. I'm guessing.

Anyone else interested in joining?

Dude, you do know we have an "Events" section right??? :lol

I'll have to see what's going first...probably not, but ya never know.

c'mon silver vette buddy :lol chris that seems like a long time to be on the mountain huh? phew!

Big Poppa

I do know, but the last time I posted in the Tucson events, it didn't show when I clicked "View new posts", and I have missed a few postings there as they don't seem to show up. So I post these in "General", especially as it's short notice. I'm not sure why the Tucson events don't show, would be nice if they did however.

c'mon silver vette buddy :lol chris that seems like a long time to be on the mountain huh? phew!

I just tried to figure in all the time that I'm gonna be on the side of the road explaining that I didn't see the speed limit sign....

Well then Chris, just post in the "regualar" events section. :lol BTW, I think you're on crack with the whole Tucson events section biz anyway. :lol I've seen plenty of stuff there...Pete's VAD night for instance. :lol

Silver's nice isn't it Pete? :thumbs

I do know, but the last time I posted in the Tucson events, it didn't show when I clicked "View new posts", and I have missed a few postings there as they don't seem to show up. So I post these in "General", especially as it's short notice. I'm not sure why the Tucson events don't show, would be nice if they did however.

I just tried to figure in all the time that I'm gonna be on the side of the road explaining that I didn't see the speed limit sign....

oh yeah... even a nice slow pace at 45 or so is past the limit in the corners... lol

Well then Chris, just post in the "regualar" events section. :lol BTW, I think you're on crack with the whole Tucson events section biz anyway. :lol I've seen plenty of stuff there...Pete's VAD night for instance. :lol

Silver's nice isn't it Pete? :thumbs

dude seriously. im in love with it.

Big Poppa

Well, it wouldn't be the first time I effed something up.... I'll tell ya now it won't be the last either. If the mods wanna make the move, you have my blessing, as if you needed t.

Guest c3keith

I'd love to go if I can fix this power issue. Something is drawing from my battery. But yeah, that would be an awesome breakin trip.

Grayeagle

Saturday, bout 11am showtime, an cruise up Mt. Lemmon .. cool.

Where we meetin?

-Frank an Kathy (awesome drive)

Big Poppa

How'z bout... There is a Target on the south side of Ina at the corner of Ina and Thornydale. Huge parking lot. Say we meet there at 11, and head out at 11:15 or so.

anmracing

Yer on the calendar now, so maybe that will get some interest going as well. Goofy Tucson people....

Have fun and take some pics of vettes in the forest!

M~

Yer on the calendar now, so maybe that will get some interest going as well. Goofy Tucson people....

Have fun and take some pics of vettes in the forest!

M~

Since it's officially on the calendar lets move this one to the "Events" section. People might be looking for it there and they'll never find it in "General".

Big Poppa

I've had a request to move this to 10:AM meet time to accomodate another member. I sent PM's to Frank and Pete as they're the only two joined up at this point, but thought I wold post fo others who might be interested.

Christine
I've had a request to move this to 10:AM meet time to accomodate another member. I sent PM's to Frank and Pete as they're the only two joined up at this point, but thought I wold post fo others who might be interested.

Who is this other member you speak of?! hmmm.. .

if attendance is an issue we can rolex this trip till next weekend or something.... to get a better head count.

Big Poppa

I'll be in Houston next weekend.... at the moment we have 5 cars, Maybe we can get 1 or 2 more?

Christine
I'll be in Houston next weekend.... at the moment we have 5 cars, Maybe we can get 1 or 2 more?

Sounds like a plan man... WHOO HOO Pete through the clay bar at his vette and waxed it this morning... SexyTime!

Hey Guys, is rhis on for 10am? I think Debbie & I are goihf to come down from Phoenix. We'll be leaving from N Phx by 8am. Anybody want to meet up cruise down with us?

Christine
Hey Guys, is rhis on for 10am? I think Debbie & I are goihf to come down from Phoenix. We'll be leaving from N Phx by 8am. Anybody want to meet up cruise down with us?

10 AM it is! Grayeagle: AKA Frank is from NW Phoenix, I am sure he would meet up with you...

Target on the south side of Ina at the corner of Ina and Thornydale - 10 AM.

WHOOO HOOO :partydance: Mt. Lemmon is soooo beautiful! See you then!!

Looks like Reid is bringing a car or two as well... Should be good times....

Yea I have a friend of mine who is already planning to be on the mountain who is going to join us...but he wont be in a vette... lol.

Yea I have a friend of mine who is already planning to be on the mountain who is going to join us...but he wont be in a vette... lol.

its our ducati friend, but dont worry hes old and slow. just happens to be in town (lives in penix) for business and wants to do lunch.

So he'll be on his Duck? What's he got?

Ducati 749 ... black.. at least that was the last bike I know he bought... he has moments and goes through bikes like underwear... last year is was a gsxr.. anyway he is going to be at Le buzz at the bottom of the mt waiting for us to "cruise" by...

Ducati 749 ... black.. at least that was the last bike I know he bought... he has moments and goes through bikes like underwear... last year is was a gsxr.. anyway he is going to be at Le buzz at the bottom of the mt waiting for us to "cruise" by...

Cool... you tell him 1045 to 11?