NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Car Detailing

Hotrod

I was going to ask if she'd do it in a bikini but we'd better get pics of her first. My luck a 300 lb female linebacker would show up. :lol :lol

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hotrod

• Eddie44

• Desertdawg

• 1EVLC7

Ehhh, the 24th is no good for me. Wife is working and my son has a soccer game at 9:00. Have fun......

What is it they say about beggars Eddie?? :bolt:

I am thinking that we do it on a Saturday morning say 8:30 to 10:30 or so.

Any Thoughts

[/quote

I would like to attend, Sat morning ok, Joe

Sorry Guys

But I got word this weekend that the Meguires rep had to cancel for the 24th. I will try to get it rescheduled in June.

Sorry Guys

But I got word this weekend that the Meguires rep had to cancel for the 24th. I will try to get it rescheduled in June.

I say we still meet up on the 24th and have a few cold one's anyway! :beerbang:

I like it, we can talk about swirls and shit like that........ :partydance::partydance:

This is your thread, where's a good place to meet?

Sorry Guys

I knew my luck was to good to hold out!!!! Oh well...

Tilted Kilt

:thumbs

Tilted kilt will work for me. Eddie, let me know when you want to leave and we can drive out together from the K Mart at Cactus and 51. Mike

Better clarify here. We are talking the Northside Tilted Kilt right? I've never been there but I think it's on Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd in Scottsdale.

Better clarify here. We are talking the Northside Tilted Kilt right? I've never been there but I think it's on Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd in Scottsdale.

Beats the S**t out of me. I thought they were talking about the one in Tempe that we went to a couple of months ago. good question.

Desertdawg

After a killer week at work with the storms and all, I spent the day with the family. I never saw this get finalized!

Yeah, nothing ever seemed to materialize...so I wound up doing an oil change and tire rotation on the Durango and a few other odds and ends. Think I'm gonna have to change the power steering pump again. :banghead Going to pull it and see if I can just change seals or not, but I'm not hopeful.