NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Car Detailing

Hotrod

Hey Guys

I have a detail shop next to my office off of Raintree and the 101. The owner is a friend of mine, in any case

they do a lot of detail work on high end cars.. I was talking to him about the club this morning. He offered to

have a detail clinic with a Meguiars Rep on site along with Coffee and donuts. If anyone is interested and wants

to take the point on this PM me and I will hook you up.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hotrod

• Eddie44

• Desertdawg

• 1EVLC7

That would be cool, I always learn something new when I get around Meguiar's reps....

If no one steps up all you have to do is start a thread in the events section and pick a date.

Either way, keep us posted. I would like to attend if it comes together.

I went to one several years ago and they are a great source of good info. I'd be up for a refresher.

sounds cool, timing is everything though, come up with a date and I'll let you know.

I'm In lets just and try to make a day i don't have t-ball...or later in the day (I know it's getting hot) I really need to do mine again

That would be cool, depending on the date. Hell, My car has a ratty paint, I would even volunteer it to be the victim !!!

Keep us informed......

It looks like there are about 10 guys so far. I would like to get at least 10 to show up. Lets wait a little while and see how many more guys are interested. We will probably lose 3 or 4 due to scheduling conflicts. I am thinking that we would do this in the first half of May on a Saturday morning.

Once you set a date a few will drop out for whatever reason, but as the event gets close you will have another dozen members replying that they want to attend. It's just the way it works around here...

Once you set a date a few will drop out for whatever reason, but as the event gets close you will have another dozen members replying that they want to attend. It's just the way it works around here...

Cool...thanks for the tip :burnout2

I would be willing to attend this as well. But needs to be on Sunday - Tuesday. Only days I have off. Might be able to come if it's on a Saturday but just in the morning for a few hours.

I am thinking that we do it on a Saturday morning say 8:30 to 10:30 or so.

Any Thoughts

Thats what I was thinking

I would be interested as well. still trying to get all that water out of my car. :smilelol

Sounds like fun :)

I'll try an make it, doubt if Kathy will.

Shoulkd I bring a blow-dryer to help Jester dry out his car?

-evil grin-

-Frank an Kathy