NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Corvettes All Out Pictures

Jester

Well, I was fairly unimpressed with the pics, but if any of you like the pics, and want a better version, let me know and I can email you the Full res versions. Photobucket auto sizes them to 1024 x 768, and the originals are like 3000 x 2400 or something like that.

Well, I was fairly unimpressed with the pics, but if any of you like the pics, and want a better version, let me know and I can email you the Full res versions. Photobucket auto sizes them to 1024 x 768, and the originals are like 3000 x 2400 or something like that.

Don't tell Pete that...he will want a wall size version to plaster up in the new garage.

Don't tell Pete that...he will want a wall size version to plaster up in the new garage.

I'll call him right now....

Here's a link to the pictures I took. Nothing too exciting, but there's no need to hold out on ya. Too bad I didn't take my camera with when I went for a hot dog...

http://s268.photobucket.com/albums/jj8/im28702/rpmdrag/

Chris, I didn't hear the hot dog trip story - - care to share?

Eh, just Christine breakin my balls I think.

When I went for a hot dog, there was a little hottie workin the concession stand. As I approached the window, all I saw was boobs. The overhead window was low enough that I couldn't see her face, and the counter was high enough that I couldn't see much below her rib cage. Upon sticking my head as fas as I could in the window to introduce myself to the twins, I found her face to be cuter than a bugs ear. That's about as far as it all went until I guess Jewel (the girl that was with me) told Christine about it. Not sure how that conversation went down; I didn't even know they chatted about it until I saw Christine's post.

So that's it... I really wish the story were better... cause I was there and could have made good use of the story being better.

Twins plus a face cuter than a bugs ear, hmmm, I guess that makes triplets. I can make up a story about triplets if you need help in the imagination department..... :partygrnhat:

No need... I got plenty on my own. The insie of my mind is a naughty place....

I knew Christine was pulling my leg when she said the inside of your brain was full of dust and cobwebs... :lol

Cool pics!!!

Nice to know they relax the rules there like speedworld does... :partydance: