NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Corvettes All Out Pictures

Jester

Hey Guys and Gals, check out the great time we had out at the track in Tucson!! Our congrats to all the winners RPM CORVETTES PRESENTS

Thanks to all that made this a success..

Greg, Ken & Austin

awesome pics!

wow im in a lot of those pics. man do i look good!

:wub

you do too Christine :D

coquet.gif I wasn't trying to steal a shirt...Just trying to think of a way to get away from Chris as sly as possible... When a guy follows you around looking like this... Imfine.gif what do you expect?!?! Poor lady at the hot dog stand... flirtysmile1.gif

LOL.

I really enjoy the ACE family and I am proud of the RPM crew for hosting events that Pete and I can attend and feel welcome too...th_crazy2.gif JUST KIDDING... But seriously I really love the forum and what it stands for and how down to earth everyone is...

Good runs everyone, Awesome pictures, and Great times... WHAT ELSE COULD YOU ASK FOR?!

Hey, the chickie at the hot dog stand was a hottie, give a brotha a break!!!!

Hey Pete & Christine

Even though your hormones took over and you had to go you still won a trophy.... just let me know when you want to get it you stud :wub

Very :cool Really wish I could have been there for this one. I will have to make the next one if there is one. Hope nobody broke anything!!

Pictures look great Greg, looks like you guys had a killer time... :thumbs

Did SIR relaxe the rules some??? Or does the white vert have a roll bar?

Dawg, John did not have a roll bar in the vert. He was running low 14s and their rules for this event was 6 pt and roll bar and jacket if 13.5 or below.

Malcolm

Here are a few pictures we took...

l_5fb38f0c449e1d31af9f256f08a5363d.jpg

l_1166543ac1958be6d57ab937b2f0399a.jpg

l_83cb04c292feadabfb36a6a31986dd57.jpg

l_5c26ca8951e664424cf7bbc9b428a57e.jpg

l_cafffa592c9ffd46c710094ea8216113.jpg

l_b523162ec5e17e60e877997e9c3e1a40.jpg

and Poor Pete... Chris is always shakin' his a$$ next to him...

l_c59420ba20e66a76c3e8ea1b67faf4a5.jpg

I mean look at the concentration on his face!!

Hey Pete & Christine

Even though your hormones took over and you had to go you still won a trophy.... just let me know when you want to get it you stud :wub

ooo ooo ooo whatd i win whatd i win!!!????? :chris:banannadance::partydance::confetti:

Dawg, John did not have a roll bar in the vert. He was running low 14s and their rules for this event was 6 pt and roll bar and jacket if 13.5 or below.

Malcolm

OK!

That's why I couldn't run. I did a 13.6 before my torque converter swap so I think I would have been booted after my first full run. Of course I could do a Glenn (hit the brakes) before the lights... But what fun is that?

Malcolm

Is that harness and roll bar, or a 6pt roll bar??? And was this just for verts???

I'd hate to think I had to do all that just becuase I can go faster than 13.5

Malcolm

Is that harness and roll bar, or a 6pt roll bar??? And was this just for verts???

I'd hate to think I had to do all that just becuase I can go faster than 13.5

I kept the flyer. Here's what it said:

Convertibles:

13.5 sec 1/4 mile or quicker requires a 6 pt. roll bar, adn a 32A-1 race jacket or better. All convertibles must have a M2000 DOT helmet or better

(Malcolm's comment / note - - - - they weren't policing it cuz I think John didn't even have a helmet with him)

Hard Tops:

11.5 1/4 mile or quicker requires a 6 pt. roll bar, all hard tops must have M2000 DOT helmet or better, and a 32A-1 race jacket or better

(Malcolm's note / comment - if you had a hard top slower than 11.5 they didn't seem to care about any of this)

Any car that has NOS, Superchargers, Prochargers, Turbochargers, or any power assist has to have 32A-1 race jacket or better

Drag radials preferred but not mandatory

Will be a bracket style of race.

OK - that's what the flyer said................. But, they were quite loose in tech in my opinion.

Malcolm

Nice pics all. Christine or Pete, whoever took it - I really like the pic of my car from the ground level - hadn't tried that. :clap

Chris Big Poppa - nice pics of the track and special thanks for catching the time sign on my 12.33 pass. There's evidence!! Of course photochopping works wonders. I did tell the forum that I run 21s. I was telling the truth. Of course, I have TDD - - typing dyslexia disorder. :laugh:

Had fun, let's do it again!

Malcolm

OK, thanks Malcom. Those are basically the same "rules" Speedworld "enforces" up here. Guess I better get a jacket...just in case. :thumbs

Here's a link to the pictures I took. Nothing too exciting, but there's no need to hold out on ya. Too bad I didn't take my camera with when I went for a hot dog...

http://s268.photobucket.com/albums/jj8/im28702/rpmdrag/

Chris, I didn't hear the hot dog trip story - - care to share?

Eh, just Christine breakin my balls I think.

When I went for a hot dog, there was a little hottie workin the concession stand. As I approached the window, all I saw was boobs. The overhead window was low enough that I couldn't see her face, and the counter was high enough that I couldn't see much below her rib cage. Upon sticking my head as fas as I could in the window to introduce myself to the twins, I found her face to be cuter than a bugs ear. That's about as far as it all went until I guess Jewel (the girl that was with me) told Christine about it. Not sure how that conversation went down; I didn't even know they chatted about it until I saw Christine's post.

So that's it... I really wish the story were better... cause I was there and could have made good use of the story being better.