NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Detail Day

1EVLC7

I think we are about due for another Detail Day, Who want's to volunteer their car as a victim? :edward: I figured we would get started 8:00-8:30 AM. I'll have Cokes, Water and :beer: If you have a specific beverage of choice you might want to bring it along. I live near Carefree and I-17 Who's in? :ACE:

PM me for address.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1EVLC7

• Desertdawg

• Eddie44

• Bigfoot

I'm a maybe. I need to see about the youngest girl's B-day and what Mike (F22Trainer) may be doing on his car and helping out there.

I'll volunteer mine. I can't get rid of these damn swirl marks on the black paint to save my life. :banghead

I might show up. Do you have a date already in mind? :beerbang: Might be able to learn how to do this the right way.

I might show up. Do you have a date already in mind? :beerbang: Might be able to learn how to do this the right way.

04/12/08 8AM :thumbs

Her birthday present can be helping Daddy wax an ACE car!

:agree

Might be able to learn how to do this the right way.

From what I saw in Tucson you can be one of the instructors.

I'd be in, at least for a couple hours. I can bring my random orbital so maybe we can work on more than one Vette at a time.

I'll volunteer mine. I can't get rid of these damn swirl marks on the black paint to save my life. :banghead

:thumbs Victim #1! Hopefully Dwayne wil be able to make it, Between myself, Dwayne, Mark and Eddie I'm sure we can get a handle on the swirls.

I may be in.......My wifes father is coming in to town but at the moment I can't remember which week he'll be here. Gotta ask the wife. If he is not here that weekend, I hopefully make it.

Might be able to make this for about an hour or so. After that, I will need to leave to get some sleep for the next nights work. Sent you a PM for the address.

Figures it has to be another black one :banghead

Go ahead and add me to the list I guess, I would love to come by and try to break something! :lol

I'm not sure I can make it there by 8am. It's like 10,000 miles from here to there!

I might be in. I'm at Carefree Hwy and Central. Are you in Tramanto?

I've got a huge scratch in the clear coat that I'd like to get out, being that the car only has 300 miles on it...

A scratch in a BRAND SPANKING NEW C6 :eek

I'll bring my 10 grit grinding wheel

:edward:

Just kidding!

A scratch in a BRAND SPANKING NEW C6 :eek

I'll bring my 10 grit grinding wheel

:edward:

Just kidding!

I don't think he wants to replace the scratch with an 8" hole in his new fiberglass. :lol

I might be in. I'm at Carefree Hwy and Central. Are you in Tramanto?

:yesnod

I've got a huge scratch in the clear coat that I'd like to get out, being that the car only has 300 miles on it...

Bring 'er by we will see what we can do with that scratch, Worse case i've got some Krylon :lol

Figures it has to be another black one :banghead

Quit yer cryin', you don't know how lucky you are....you almost had to work on MY roadmapped hood and front quarters. A week earlier and you and ole blew-boy would have been faced with a swirly challenge unlike any you've encountered! :willy

:chris Missed it by that much, date-wise.

Your would have been easy Dean, it doesn't have 300 miles on it. :lol

Krylon! Good one Ed :thumbs

Assuming I reach my goal - start up on next Saturday - I'm in.

I got some bird-doo spots that won't come out.

MH

Your're on the calendar - so you'd better be prepared for the motley crew....or is it crue?

M~

What supplies should I bring? Yes, I do consider "beer" a supply, by the way. :rockon2:

Dam dam dam and I was just thinking about this yesterday when i was detailing my car, its been a long time since we've done one and now thats its gonna be hotter an hell soon. And as my luck would have it I dont think I could make it, my oldest placed third in his cub scouts pine wood derby so he's gets to go to district races on that saturday :banghead dam dam dam. Hope we can do another one soon.

We are a 50/50 and it will be later in the day because of work....

The following weekend is the Wacker Baseball Fundraiser. So all the cars will be nice and shinny!!!!!

Andrew

I think we are about due for another Detail Day, Who want's to volunteer their car as a victim? :edward: I figured we would get started 8:00-8:30 AM. I'll have Cokes, Water and :beer: If you have a specific beverage of choice you might want to bring it along. I live near Carefree and I-17 Who's in? :ACE:

PM me for address.

I'll donate my Vert (maybe we can even find a product that cleans convertible tops better than the crap I've found. That's if you want the neighborhood upgraded with a RED Vet in the driveway. :yeah: