NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Pics from the Elks Lodge BBQ

Big Poppa

Congrats to all the winners. :clap From the look of all the pics, ALL were winners at this fun filled event just by being there. :ACE: Sorry to have missed this one, but the "commute" would have been just a little too much this year! :willy Mahalo for sharing!

Glad to see everyone having fun, I am sad that I could not make it. Was out of town until late last night.

Hopefully I can be there for the next one.

Phil... :devil

Greg I don't remember those two gals next to the vetts, damn, where was I?

I stuffed them in the trunk with me and my monkey!

Marana Rich
Greg I don't remember those two gals next to the vetts, damn, where was I?

I stuffed them in the trunk with me and my monkey!

Malcolm, I can't get into your link to see the photos, it is asking for a password????

:rolleyes OK this is for Jim!! WHERE THE HELL WERE THOSE WOMEN!! :toetap:toetap NOT in the bar area for sure! :cheers Somebody had a sneak peek somewhere!! What's up with that!! :willy:willy:toetap:toetap

I want to get into the password protected one!!!!! WHERE IS THE PASSWORD???? Don't tease us like this..... :cuss:banghead

I was a bit challenged on putting pictures on the site. The pictures that the link was going to take you to are the same four pictures that are in the posts above of Gary aka SpeedRacer Speedratchet with the captions. Those are the only pics I took so you're not missing anything.

Malcolm

Guest lovinglife

Thanks Greg and Austin! We had a blast! The food was great and the meet and greet was fun. Looking forward to the next one!

Seriously a wicked good time! Thanks guys!!

So, uh... Pete... You see the lower than dirt thread yet?

Robert and Elizabeth

Great pictures everyone. Sorry we couldn't make it. Legal papers had to be signed for the sale of our timeshare that day of all days. Hopefully next year we will make it.

E~

Wow Lance, Great job partner. this just earned you the title Official ACE Tucson Photographer!!!

Marana Rich

Yup, put me to shame. Great shots Lance, lots of red. Way to go.

Wow Lance, Great job partner. this just earned you the title Official ACE Tucson Photographer!!!

I agree, great pics Lance! :thumbs New tag line added!!!

I agree, great pics Lance! :thumbs New tag line added!!!

Awww shucks...you guys really know how to make somebody blush. Thanks for the nice comments but it's, as you know, all about the subject. Ya can't go wrong shootin' Vettes and their owners. To me, Greg's Phanfare slideshows are top notch! It sure is fun capturing the ACE moment though! Lotsa smiles - guaranteed! :D :D :D Lookin' forward to next time.