NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Pics from the Elks Lodge BBQ

Big Poppa

Marana Rich

Thanks Chris. Lots of great colors out there.

Here's the few I took. Camera works fine, just had too much fun looking and talking to everyone, and listening to those awesome exhaust systems.

Tucson BBQ

Today was deja vu all over again. They started calling the winning numbers, and Esther had to track me down inside AGAIN. So I got outside in time to win the 50/50. AGAIN.

Thanks Greg, Ken, and Austin, awesome job. Good time today. See ya maybe next weekend.

Yup yup...

BTW Rich, whatever you stole from Pete's car, I think you should put it back. :toetap

elksshow015.jpg

Busted!!!!

elksshow016.jpg

Marana Rich

Ask Mike, it was all his idea.

Hey Sharon, I did some acceleration tests on the way home. At 90, when I jump on it, it drops into fourth gear, and stays in fourth pulling pretty good past 125. I did it a couple of times just to watch the front end come up. So I think I can stay with you. How about a little grudge match at the track on Saturday?

Very good pics people!!!. I think that there might be 1 or 2 though that is going to cause some jealousy?? Not real sure, but the potential is there. Good meeting you and everyone else. I and the Wife had a blast.

Forgot to add something..... Thanks Greg & Austin for putting this on. The hamburgers were great. Never had better. Don't know what you used to grill them with but, great job. :thumbs

Looking forward to next year.

I'm so jealous, I would have loved to be there... Great pics guys :thumbs

Too bad ya missed it, it was good times. Pete and I stopped for an impromptu photo shoot after, and you can see the result below...

I took 92 pictures today and didn't realize that I had left the date stamp feature on.... Now I have to creatively crop or airbrush out the date in any that I decide I like. Dammit.

Nah... That guy just stopped to chat and look at the cars. He and Pete were chattin it up and I kept takin pics. I tried to get him to lean Pete out on the car, but he wasn't game.... Nice guy though.

Whew! :thumbs

You should have turned on the vid recorder and had Pete tazored! :lol

Thanks for the Pic's Rich & Chris!! REALLY glad to see no big deal for you Chis, we seen the cop with you two pulled over and thought OH CHIT!! WHEW!! :willy:willy:eek

I also want to thank the Tucson group for all their hard work, it was a great time and alot of fun and GREAT food! :thumbs:cheers Some really great give-a-ways! The spa package was the one I wanted, but not being born on a FRIDAY the 13th will it never HAPPEN!! MOM, THIS PICTURE IS WRONG! :angry :toetap I did get a T-Shirt, for a small price!! :wub:rolleyes

Guest racingchester

Great pix guys...Thanks for all the hard work from the Tucson group.. Great as usual. Thanks to all who voted for my car, was really a suprise. Looking forward for next year.....Chuck

Great pics! Great food and drink! Thanks Greg and Austin. Thanks for the Phoenix group that did make it down. Terrific day. :thumbs:ACE:

Gary2.jpg

:smilelol :smilelol :smilelol Good luck getting this Trophy back!!!!

Thanks everyone for making my day.BowingSmiley-1.gif Never saw 1st coming. I was hoping for maybe 3rd, 2nd would have been GREAT, but 1st????? My wife told me that all the Women were really commenting on the Purple color. I thought, hmmmm, this might not be such a good idea to have a Purple one!! <_< But I think I'll keep it just the same.

Have a Great Easter everyone and we'll see you all again soon I hope.

Congrats Robert on yer third place trophy, and damn near second as well!!!!