NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

First Annual Wacker Baseball Fundraiser

anmracing2

Is it OK if I bring my truck instead of the Vette? I am really hoping it will be ready by then but just in case, would it be OK? If not I may have to bow out of this and just show up for lunch. Here's a pic of it so you know it's not just a beat up old farm truck. I have some things that need to be installed on the Vette before it's drivable again and we all know how the mail is!!! They told me I should have the parts back by next Friday so we'll see.

0100-2001SilveradoC1500-August14-1.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• anmracing2

• Dianne

• Eddie44

• Grape Ape

Is it OK if I bring my truck instead of the Vette? I am really hoping it will be ready by then but just in case, would it be OK? If not I may have to bow out of this and just show up for lunch. Here's a pic of it so you know it's not just a beat up old farm truck. I have some things that need to be installed on the Vette before it's drivable again and we all know how the mail is!!! They told me I should have the parts back by next Friday so we'll see.

0100-2001SilveradoC1500-August14-1.jpg

I got you on the list. Truck looks awesome! bring it on by.....

We are sold out! Yes, we did it. If everyone who signed up shows, we will have sold out another year for the kids!!!!

Thank you all for helping me make this a huge success!!!!

We are planning bigger and better things for next year. An actual car show with trophies and goodie bags. ACE and AZ Desert Goats will be the main attractions!

Any ideas for the car show are welcomed!!!!

Thanks again everyone!!!!

Andrew

Anyone who did not request a lunch but still wants to come by, please do. It would be great to have even more cars. Sorry, but the lunch tickets are gone but we would still love to have people come by for the silent auction and raffles!!!!

Andrew

Well, got some good news today. Should have my parts in by Wednesday sometime. So it should be ready and rumblin' come Sunday. That is as long as my Daughter doesn't have anything happen to it Saturday night??!!??!? :banghead Should be there with the VETTE!! :cheers

Coolness!!!! See you Sunday.

Maybe we'll see Michael there too.......

Andrew

We got a surprise donation!!!

Well, for those of you who know about Billy Boat, they just donated one $200 gift certificate to do what we please. They heard through the Corvette grapevine about what we are doing. Too Cool!

So we did some brain storming and decided to do a raffle. It will be a $5 ticket or $10 for three tickets! Seems like a sweet deal for someone looking to upgrade exhaust. We'll have the tickets at the lunch.

Andrew

Coolness!!!! See you Sunday.

Maybe we'll see Michael there too.......

Andrew

I'm not going to make it...having spent nearly 3 weeks working on the car I've neglected everything else that needs doing and of course Angel had her time hijacked as well. She leaves tomorrow...

Say Hello to Matt McMahon (w/ Outback), for me though. NEXT YEAR FOR SURE!

Big thanks to all the folks who made it out for this one. :thumbs Tim & Johnnie, Phil, Robert, Chuck, Mark (mr husker) & Darci, Mike (z01mike), Jay & Dianne, Robert & Elizabeth, Jeff (Lambo boy), Pat (spiderpat) and his wife, Bob & Linda (who won more stuff-lucky dogs!), and I'm sure I'm missing a bunch of someones....

Andrew hopes to get some totals on the fundraiser in the next few days and will post when they're in.

Congrats to Dianne who won (by default-thanks to Glenn from Montana who gave her the prize) her very own Billy Boats $200 gift cert. New exhaust tones for her RED car to come soon!! :partydance:

M!

Had a good time. Thanks for putting this on. Glad we could make it out for you and help. :partygrnhat:

Congrats to Dianne who won (by default-thanks to Glenn from Montana who gave her the prize) her very own Billy Boats $200 gift cert. New exhaust tones for her RED car to come soon!! :partydance:

Oooooh, B&B, now I"m jealous Diane. Congrats :thumbs

Robert and Elizabeth

Thank you A&M for putting this on. We had a great time seeing some old ACE friends and meeting new ones. Just keep us updated about next years and we'll see what we can do to help out.

R&E~

They sure know how to feed you......(Burp)

yeh Chuck, I saw you eyeing my plate.......

Big thanks to all the folks who made it out for this one. :thumbs Tim & Johnnie, Phil, Robert, Chuck, Mark (mr husker) & Darci, Mike (z01mike), Jay & Dianne, Robert & Elizabeth, Jeff (Lambo boy), Pat (spiderpat) and his wife, Bob & Linda (who won more stuff-lucky dogs!), and I'm sure I'm missing a bunch of someones....

Andrew hopes to get some totals on the fundraiser in the next few days and will post when they're in.

M!

As always, Andrew and Melissa it was a great time. Can you hear me roar??????? Thanks Glenn!!!!!! :rockon2::3gears:

They sure know how to feed you......(Burp)

yeh Chuck, I saw you eyeing my plate.......

Eeek! That's who I forgot to mention stopped by, Mike & Loretta!

Glad everyone had a good time!

M~

Pictures!!! Would someone please post some pictures for those of us that couldn't attend?

M!

Thursday morning my car will sound a little different. Guess instead of taking just Jay's on Friday night to Big Earl's, we'll have to drive both of them. Thanks again Andrew and Melissa...we had a blast. Can't wait for next year. And Jay, thank you for taking my car in on Thursday. That earns you extra brownie points.

Dianne

Thursday morning my car will sound a little different. Guess instead of taking just Jay's on Friday night to Big Earl's, we'll have to drive both of them. Thanks again Andrew and Melissa...we had a blast. Can't wait for next year. And Jay, thank you for taking my car in on Thursday. That earns you extra brownie points.

Dianne

you want a detail too?????????????

you want a detail too?????????????

I'll take one is she doesn't want it! :lol

Double brownie points! Things might be getting interesting at your house Jay! :thumbs