NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

First Annual Wacker Baseball Fundraiser

anmracing2

UPDATE: Date change for this event! The new date is for April 20th. This is a Sunday so this should make for a good turnout. Time will be 11:00 but we would like to see peeps come in around 10-10:30.....

Ok, I hope everyone can attend this year. We did this last year and had loads of fun. It was kinda short notice last year but we still had a good turn out. This year, I hope to have a great turnout!!!!

Outback Steakhouse will be donating the restaraunt. All the money made from the lunch will go directly to the Wacker Baseball Academy.

They are hoping to have more car related stuff and would love to have us attend again as a car show! The kids really enjoyed it last year and hope that we can once again make this a huge success. So I hope we can get a bunch of you to show up and show off the rides! I'm hoping for 50 cars so lets see what we can do!

They want have some shirts printed and if we get enough of us to say we are going to attend, they will put ACE down as one of the partners on the flyers and t-shirts!

I know it's still a ways off but lets start a list so we can help out the kids....

UPDATE:

This will take place at the Outback on 56th Ave and Bell Rd. and will take place from 11-2PM.

A $20.00 donation will get you a fantasic lunch. All money will go directly to the Wacker Baseball Academy.

The menu will be:

A Bloomin' Onion to start.

Salad

Chicken and BBQ Ribs with veggies and soft drink.

Outback will have a place for us again and we will need a "roll call" so we know how many spaces we will need and how many lunches to have ready.

You don't have to donate to stop by and have fun showing off your car to the kids.

There will be a silent auction again and some fantastic prizes! Some sponsors will be Red Robin, Lowes, Sam's Club, Yokohama, AZ Diamondbacks and much, much more.....

So come on everyone!!! Let's see if we can fill up their parking lot and make a lot of kids happy!!!!!!

Andrew

2 Lunches === 1 Vette-1 GTO? == Andrew n Melissa

1 Lunch === 1 Vette == Robert

2 Lunches === 1 Vette == Pat and Wife

2 Lunches === 1 Vette == Sherry and Jim (Penciled in)

2 Lunches === 1 Vette == Vette Robert and Elizabeth

4 Lunches === 1 Vette == Mike and Tina

2 Lunches === 1 Vette == Gary and Jeanine

2 Lunches === 2 Vettes? == Jay and Dianne

1 Lunch === 1 Vette == Glenn

2 Lunches === 1 Vette == Lee and Vickie

2 Lunches === 1 Vette == Jim and Jackie

1 Lunch === 1 Vette == Chuck McCracken

2 Lunches === 1 Vette == Joe and Lynn

2 Lunches === 1 Vette == Ray and Joie

1 Lunch = = = T-bird??? == Dan Wilson

1 Lunch ? === 1 Lambo == Jeff

1 Lunch === 1 Vette == Chuck

1 Lunch === 1 Vette == Mike

2 Lunches === 1 Vette == Bob & Linda

2 Lunches === 1 Vette == Dave & Sandy

2 Lunches === 1 Vette == Mark & Darci

2 Lunches === 1 GTO == Ian Frater and friend??

2 Lunches === 1 GTO == Christian and guest

3 Lunches === 1 GTO == B15NUT

2 Lunches === 1 GTO == Cyberuck

2 Lunches === 1 GTO == S/C'd Cav

2 Lunches === 1 GTO == Teamaed

1 Lunch === 1 GTO == Von Curry

3 Lunches === 1 GTO == CommanderRob (penciled in)

????????? === 1 GTO == Mike Honcho (penciled in)

????????? === 1 GTO == StreetSleepR (penciled in)

????????? === 1 GTO == Church (penciled in)

1 Lunch === Vette === Lon (penciled in)

---------------

54 Confirmed

29 Cars (approx.)

2251884247_cc18d07479_b.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• anmracing2

• Dianne

• Eddie44

• Grape Ape

Pencil Jim & I in, he's in Yuma ( again ) and I will talk with him later. I will get back to you when it's a FOR SURE. :banannadance::banannadance:

Robert and Elizabeth

You can pencil both of us in right now. Don't know my work schedule as of yet since I am not back to full duty, but will be by then. You can also pencil 2 more for my brother and his wife coming to take a lookee if we go.

E~

3,503 lbs of trouble

Put me & my DeLorean down. I'll be making a donation for a lunch. I'm working on getting more DeLoreans involved...

Robert and Elizabeth
Put me & my DeLorean down. I'll be making a donation for a lunch. I'm working on getting more DeLoreans involved...

My brother will be so happy to see one (or more) up close finally! This is especially true if one has a "flux capacitor". Thank you Dan! :thumbs

Hey everyone!!!!

They managed to change the date to a Sunday!!! Time has also been changed to 11-2 but try to be there around 10:30 or so.

They had to change the date due to some other commitments on Outback's part. No big deal though! Hope to see more of you sign up.

Andrew

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to see how many of you would like to participate in this. I just got a call from Outback and they need a head count. I just found out that they are donating enough food for 200 peeps. So let me know if you would like to go and I'll make sure you get a lunch ticket.

Come on out and show off your cars for a good cause.

Andrew

• 2 weeks later...

Well, Ive commited myself to 70 lunch ticket, so I hope I have 70 friends out there....... :P Let me know who else would like to go and I'll put you on the list...

Andrew

I think the T-bird will look good in the middle of all the Vettes.

Seriously though, I hope you get the DMC up and running soon. Give me a call if you need any help. We'll figure it out.

I can stand around and watch you and Melissa work.......

Andrew

Andrew

And point! :lol

Andrew

And point! :lol

I do what I can! :P

Andrew

Which one should I bring?

F'n showoff! :toetap

J/K, both sweeeet rides and matching colors too! :thumbs

Which one should I bring?

I put you down for the Lambo but if you need someone to drive the Vette for you, wait, if you need someone to drive the Lambo for you so you can drive the Vette, then I'll bring it over for you......

Drew, To late to join in? If not put me down....Chuck

I'll put you down.

Andrew

PS. Hey Jeff,

Glad you joined.

Andrew

count me in! mike 1person 1 vette

i will do lunch also

Got ya' down.

Andrew

Robert and Elizabeth

Robert and I will definitely be there Andrew, but my brother wimped out, so remove him from the list. Must be the wife's influence. :banghead

Robert and I will definitely be there Andrew, but my brother wimped out, so remove him from the list. Must be the wife's influence. :banghead

Got r' dun......

Andrew