NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

World of Wheels Corvettes Request

Guest Sidewinder

Don't say Quit yet.........Just be patient and the person will come through. I can wait...I think this would really be fun if it happens. It would be a shame to cancel it just because of a few days with so many people already commited to it. I would wait till maybe Wednesday or so and then think about canceling it. 2ab32e6c.gif But, that's just me. You are the one that's getting this put together and know what's going on with it. Hope you don't mind my opinion?

Wish I could go but I am deploying that day. Maybe next year.

Good luck, be careful and thank you for your service :flag:flag Robert :burnout

:banannarainbow: Tanya, if this is still a go, Jim & I would like to be there TOO, I will pm you just to make sure you get us! :ACE::grphug:

Tanya,

With the ones I PM'd you, the total I have is 8 total (not counting Jay and I). So hang in there and I am sure the guy will get back to you.

Dianne

Guest Sidewinder

Okay, here is what I know: Frnak just called me this morning and I went over the questions with him again. He is meeting with WOW this morning and will call me at NOON with all the answers.

So far, they have given us the Mezzinine in front of the main entrance to park the cars! Cool! They will not have St. Mary's Booths, but will have collection boxes at all of the entrances. I did ask them to have some flyers made to put in the cars showing we are there in support of St. Mary's. He said that wont be a problem. All of the rest of the questions, times, etc...will be answered this afternoon.

Now, I need to know, how many people for all the cars who are showing? and WOW has said 25 cars is plenty. Right now I count 23. So, I have two more slots open.

Here is who I have as YES to attend right now.

1. QUIKTRIP

2. SIDEWINDER (2)

3. TEXAZC6

4. ROBERT& ELIZABETH (2)

5. JESTER (2)

6. DIANNE (R U & Jay bringing both cars or just one?)

7-14 = 8 PEOPLE DIANNE GOT

15. THISLDO

16. GARAB13

17. BIGFOOT99

18. MRHUSKER (3)

19. RACINGCHESTER

20. P51TJ

21. 7

22. RONEVA

23. AUSTIN (2)

Thanks all.

MrHusker, thank you for keeping me in line and having such great patience! I tend to be a getter done kind of person and I don't like waiting to the last minute when it comes to these kind of things, so you keeping me straight is appreciated!

And IM NOT A QUITTER! LOL

So, Tedyoder, you in or what?

Tanya

EDITED 01/07/07 @ 10:44am with all names and # per car attending

Please add "Austin" Austin Mazor and Passenger Monica Roman to the list

As for me "Jester" It will be Susan and I

Thanks

Tanya: From your list above here are the following 7-14:

7: Glenn and Marsha

8: Gary and Jeanine

9: Sandy and Dave

10:Bob C.

11:Tim and Judy

12:Ed and Charlene

13:Bob and Linda

14:Bob C.

We are only bringing one. I'll keep you posted on any other changes.

Dianne

Guest Sidewinder

HEY GUYS, THIS IS CANCELLED!

I apologize, Frank called me today and he said he is having a "dickens" of a time trying to get the Promoter of WOW to get him answers on our questions, not to mention, he is wanting the cars ALL 3 days AND he could not get them to donate to St. Mary's with some promotional flyers and such. It turned into a huge mess and St. Mary's is pulling the plug.

They did say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the overwhelming response and they would like to call on us again maybe in the Spring to do a show and shine type show for them for an event. (That will be uncluster helled!) LOL.

Thank you all so very much for the support and I do apologize for any inconvenience this caused.

Tanya

Would anyone else be interested in getting together anyway and donating to St Mary's? I'm thinking breakfast or lunch and everyone bring a bag of food. I'll bet with the 25 or so cars we could about fill the back of Tanya's vehicle.

No reason we can't be good citizens and support a great cause. Post up here if your still interested! Do you want to do lunch or breakfast?

Hey Tanya, don't worry about it, you tried to do a good thing and other people got in the way. Eddie, lunch or breakfast sounds good. Also if you can mention this on the Dyno thread maybe those going to that can bring some canned goods and then we can bring them on Sunday. :thumbs Robert :burnout

Wow, that's really to bad!!ddfca49c.gif Some people are just to greedy. I was really looking forward to this thing if you couldn't tell... :ken: Maybe I'll go out there anyway and have a look around. Been a long time since I've been to that thing. Or maybe the Drag Day will be better. :confused Undecided right now. I can donate though and would like to. Let me know when and where and I'll see what my decision will be come Sunday. Is anyone else thinking about the Strip?

I'm good with the whole donation bit Eddie, but I would now like to go to the drags now. Maybe a trek out there or something can be arranged???

:angelsad Major bummer for us, Sunday is our anniversary and we were looking forward to this. Oh well, we will just have to have fun some other way :banannarainbow: and I'm not telling! :willy:smilelol

Robert and Elizabeth

I made the request for non-perishable food items to be donated on the dyno day thread to be given to you Tanya and Mark.

In reference to either breakfast or lunch, lunch is better for us and would be less busy at the restaurant so they can seat all of us together.

That is unless you Eddie are cooking breakfast for all of us at your house maybe?????

It dowsn't sound like theres alot of support for the lunch/breakfast collection. Let's all just try to make it to the dyno day and contribute there.