NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Phoenix & Tucson ACE members cruise to Bisbee, AZ

Robert and Elizabeth

Well, the plan has been for everyone to meet at the Shell at and no later than 10. I plan to be there a bit early, and I assume others do as well. I will do my very best to leave no later than 10:15. That puts us at the 82 and 90 around 11:15 to 11:30 by my estimation. My plan was to call Tony and Rich when I hit Sonoita, provided I have a cell signal. That should give you guys 20 or 30 mins or so advance notice. I have had a couple people mention eating at teh copper queen, so if there are no serious objections, that works for me. Tony, I reccomend you have your buddy meet up with us at the Shell station as the Tucson crew doesn't have another meet point planned.

I'm also looking for a volunteer with a radar detector to lead the group as I do not have one. I hadn't planned on setting any land speed records, but we all know how these things go...

The list as I have it...

Me: How ya doin...

Jester: 2

Austin: 2

Lovinglife: 2

Dewey: 1 based upon weather

Z 0 Sick: 1, meeting us half way

Z 0 Sick's friend: 1?

Yuma Rich: 2, meeting us at same spot as Z0Sick...

2ht2tch: Dunno

Phill's Vette: Dunno

VetteTax: Dunno

BigMike32172: Taking his Members Only jacket to the Barrett Jackson

RacingChester: 2

Quicksilver98: 2

Did I miss anyone?

So far, the weather channel has us clear and sunny this weekend.

That sounds good to me! I'm bringing another Vette with me so make that a total of three Vettes (including me) that will be at the Shell gas station. Names are Petey and Reid btw.

Thanks,

Tony

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Poppa

• Z O SICK

• dewey

• Robert and Elizabeth

Tony, you are hired as official ACE recruiter. There seems to be a problem in payroll, but we'll get that... uh... squared away....

Tony, you are hired as official ACE recruiter. There seems to be a problem in payroll, but we'll get that... uh... squared away....

LOL. I run a car club myself so it's nothing new to me. As far as payroll goes, I won't hold my breath:0 You got my number so give me a call when you guys get close.

Tony

Looks like all is clear on the home front for me to make this. Still checking with the "Music Director" as to wether this will be a 1 or 2 person appearance. :banannadance: Am I correct in assuming the meeting place is the Shell station just off I-10 at 1000hrs? :banghead

A.K.A. 2HT2TCH

Myself, along with two other Vette's (Reid and Petey) will meet you guys at Shell station (in Huachuca city) around 11:00-11:15. How's that sound guys? Yuma Rich, how's that sound to you?

Tony

Myself, along with two other Vette's (Reid and Petey) will meet you guys at Shell station (in Huachuca city) around 11:00-11:15. How's that sound guys? Yuma Rich, how's that sound to you?

Tony

Developing quite a crowd at the Huachuca City Shell. Sure you guys wanna miss the twisties coming down from the 10?

Looks like all is clear on the home front for me to make this. Still checking with the "Music Director" as to wether this will be a 1 or 2 person appearance. :banannadance: Am I correct in assuming the meeting place is the Shell station just off I-10 at 1000hrs? :banghead

A.K.A. 2HT2TCH

Yes, the Shell in Tucson (Wilmot exit) at 10. I'm going to try to get everyone along by 10:15, so so a few minutes early wouldn't hurt...

I will not be able to make this run. You all have fun and be safe!

Will do. Hope to see you on the next one!!

Rats! I was really hoping to be a late entry to this one. I was looking forward to seeing Greg, Rich, and all the other really cool ACE members...and the Vette just doesn't seem to get outta town enough. Gotta work to pay THE MAN though. I hope everybody has a great time. It's supposed to warm up a little this weekend. BTW, a fella at my workplace, Rodney, hails from Bisbee and maintains a website. So here's a plug, and a link, for an informational webpage...

http://www.bisbeetour.com/ :-) Best regards to all the ACE's! :-)

:banannarainbow: we are coming, just need to know where and when to meet

Shell Station at I-10 and Wilmot, departing 10ish for Sonoita and points beyond.

Myself, along with two other Vette's (Reid and Petey) will meet you guys at Shell station at intersection of 90 and 82 (in Huachuca city) around 11:00-11:15. How's that sound guys? Yuma Rich, how's that sound to you?

Tony

I will be there by 11 for sure, and will give you a yell on cell. Also I will try to remember to bring walkie-talkie, channel 3.

Myself, along with two other Vette's (Reid and Petey) will meet you guys at Shell station at intersection of 90 and 82 (in Huachuca city) around 11:00-11:15. How's that sound guys? Yuma Rich, how's that sound to you?

Tony

I will be there by 11 for sure, and will give you a yell on cell. Also I will try to remember to bring walkie-talkie, channel 3.

Hey Yuma, you got an empty seat? I have a friend that would like to go but I don't have any room.

Thanks,

Tony

Susan and I wont be able to make it. I came down with the crud and Sue is just starting to get over it. I hope you all have a good time. Take a bunch of pictures..

OK, so the final list looks as follows:

Me: How ya doin...

Austin: 2

Lovinglife: 2

Dewey: 1 based upon weather

Z 0 Sick: 1, meeting us half way

Z 0 Sick's friend: 1?

Z 0 Sick's other friend: 2

Yuma Rich: 2, meeting us at same spot as Z0Sick...

2ht2tch: 2

VetteTax: Dunno

RacingChester: 2

Thisldo: 2

Quicksilver98: 2

I'm printing maps so no one needs to explore the outer reaches of New Mexico.

I'm bringing an extra walkie talkie, but... they kinda suck. Plus, my stereo prohibits the auditory effectiveness of said sucky walkie talkie anyway.... Good thing my phone vibrates.